Louise at www.stillnotgrownup.blogspot.com
Found this at Mrs Aginoth
, and I borrowed it from her because I thought it would be a fun thing :) A list of 150 key life experiences and all you have to do is bold the ones you have achieved.
01. Bought everyone in the bar a drink
02. Swam with wild dolphins
03. Climbed a mountain I've actually climbed partways up a mountain, does that count? LOL
04. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive
05. Been inside the Great Pyramid
06. Held a tarantula I held one of the nasty things in my biology class in high school, lets just say I'd much rather dissect something, and that makes me sick ;)
07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone
08. Said 'I love you' and meant it My husband, my kids, my grandparents, my sister, my nephews and niece and my best friend!
09. Hugged a tree
10. Bungee jumped (I dont have the guts!!!)
11. Visited Paris
12. Watched a lightning storm at sea Numerous times! I grew up in Florida and spent plenty of time at the beach, sooo, technically I wasnt "at" sea, but I was on the shore!
13. Stayed up all night long and saw the sun rise The first time I spent a whole night with my husband :)
14. Seen the Northern Lights
15. Gone to a huge sports game I've seen the Atlanta Braves play, the Miami Dolphins and I've been to a professional wrestling thing LOL does THAT count???
16. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa
17. Grown and eaten your own vegetables Technically my grandparents grew them, but I helped picked them, and eat them! Also I helped my MIL in Kentucky keep her garden up, and ate from it!
18. Touched an iceberg
19. Slept under the stars Just recently, we went camping and I slept part of the night outside of the tent, but strange noises were waking me up so I got IN the tent LOL
20. Changed a baby's diaper Uhh...thats a given, I have twin daughters hehehe
21. Taken a trip on a hot air balloon (Going to try this soon, they have started giving hot air balloon rides at our fairgrounds!)
22. Watched a meteor shower
23. Got drunk on champagne. (Never even SEEN a bottle of champagne!!!)
24. Given more than you can afford to charity Last year I gave $50 (anonymously) to our neighbor, in their mailbox, they have small children, and they are not financially able to do much for them, I didnt want to offend them, so I put it in a Christmas card and stuck it in their mailbox. That was $50 less to spend on MY kids, but it was SOOO rewarding! (my kids have a big family tho, so they didnt lack for anything)
25. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope
26. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment OMG, when I got married, I couldnt say my vows because I was giggling so hard...and then I'd cry...and then I'd giggle some more...that is what I do when I'm hysterical LOL
27. Had a food fight Hasnt EVERYONE had a food fight at some point in life?????
28. Bet on a winning horse
29. Asked out a stranger
30. Had a snowball fight Every year!!!
31. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can Ummm this is a reoccurring event in my home (LOL) when I stress!! Not AT anyone, just feel like screaming at the walls sometimes I guess hehehe
32. Held a lamb
33. Seen a total eclipse
34. Ridden a roller coaster I'm a roller coaster junkie! Every theme park I've ever been to, thats the first thing I go for!!!
35. Hit a home run
36.Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking There was a bar in Richmond, Kentucky called The Maverick that we usta go to...umm after enough mai-tai's I dont care who see's me dancing, hell, I almost dont care WHO I'm dancing with LOL
37. Adopted an accent for an entire day My husbands foreman has this annoying habit of pretending he's british and it rubs off so my husband and I will run around saying "bloody this" and "bloody that" We actually had my grandparents doing it one night when we were playing cards LMAO
38.Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment Since the day my little girls were born :)
39. Had two hard drives for your computer
40. Visited all 50 states
41. Taken care of someone who was shit faced (and been taken care of when drunk) MMkay, yah! My best friend LOL I've taken care of her and vice versa (dont tell her tho LOL)
42. Had amazing friends OMG I cannot even begin to describe the most amazing friend that anyone could ever have!! Her name is Lisa and we've been best friends for 10 years!! She's a Godsend to me!! LOVE YOU LIS!!
43. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country
44. Watched wild whales
45. Stolen a sign
46. Backpacked in Europe
47. Taken a road-trip To Cherokee, NC with Lisa! It was just a day long trip but it was hella fun!! And, to West Virginia with my grandparents, mom, and nephew.
48. Gone rock climbing
49. Midnight walk on the beach
50. Gone sky diving
51. Visited Ireland My husband is part Irish, I've ALWAYS wanted to go, ironically, Lisa and I were just talking (tonight) about going to a travel agent and seeing what it would cost to take a trip there!!!
52. Been heartbroken for longer than when you were in love
53. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger's table and had a meal with them OMG who would want to do that??? LOL Unless it was a blind date????
55. Milked a cow
56. Alphabetized your cds
57. Pretended to be a superhero All the time!!! I pretend I'm wonder woman when my little girls pretend to be superman and spider man!!!! hehe
58. Sung karaoke at my BIL's house, not in public!
59. Lounged around in bed all day Every friggin' chance I get LOL
60. Posed nude in front of strangers Ummm if you looked like me, you wouldnt pose nude for ANYONE I promise!!!
61. Gone scuba diving
62. Kissed in the rain Only my Hubby!!
63. Played in the mud Guilty as charged :) When you have kids, you tend to act like them sometimes hehehe
64. Played in the rain Duh!! Mud, Rain, goes together like peanut butter and jelly!!
65. Gone to a drive-in theater All the time when I was a kid, I remember seeing "The Terminator" LOL
66. Visited the Great Wall of China
67. Started a business
68. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken *knock on wood* I've only been in love this one time (w/ my hubby) and all I can say is "so far so good"
69. Toured ancient sites *evil grin* I toured the house where my grandma grew up!!!!!
70. Taken a martial arts class
71. Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight
72. Gotten married June 14, 2003
73. Been in a movie
74. Crashed a party
75. Gotten divorced Hope I never do!!!
76. Gone without food for 5 days Good God, I'd freakin' die!!
77. Made cookies from scratch Dangit, I tried!!
78. Won first prize in a costume contest Our school mascot is an Indian, when I was a senior I dressed like an indian, complete with papoose and long black wig braided and I won $25!! (That was first place)
79. Ridden a gondola in Venice
80. Gotten a tattoo Have wanted one for years, just havent done it yet!!
81. Rafted the Snake River
82. Been on television news programs as an "expert"
83. Got flowers for no reason At work, from a guy I met online, we talked for like 2 1/2 years on the phone :) It was really sweet! We never met tho.
84. Performed on stage High School Chorus!
85. Been to Las Vegas
86. Recorded music
87. Eaten shark
88. Had a one-night stand It was way before my husband came along, NUFF said!!
89. Gone to Thailand
90. Bought a house *puts on best pouty face* Who can afford it nowadays???
91. Been in a combat zone Never, but I admire anyone who has!!
92. Buried one/both of your parents
93. Been on a cruise ship
94. Spoken more than one language fluently
95. Performed in Rocky Horror.
96. Raised children Proud parent of Shelby Grace and Shaleena Michelle, born on December 28, 2002 (twins)
97. Followed your favorite band/singer on tour
98. Created and named your own constellation of stars
99. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country
100. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over When I was 20 I moved to Richmond, Kentucky, where I got with my husband! So...new city in a new state!!
101. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge
102. Sang loudly in the car, and didn't stop when you knew someone was looking All the time!! Who cares who's lookin????
103. Had plastic surgery
104. Survived an accident that you shouldn't have survived.
105. Wrote articles for a large publication
106. Lost over 100 pounds
107. Held someone while they were having a flashback
108. Piloted an airplane
109. Petted a stingray Petted a man'o'war, unfortunately it didnt like it and I had to go to the hospital because my whole hand was stung!! (I was like 7, and I thought it was a balloon floating in the water, gimme a break LOL)
110. Broken someone's heart
111. Helped an animal give birth (and helped to make sure the runt was fed and survived)
112. Won money on a T.V. game show
113. Broken a bone
114. Gone on an African photo safari
115. Had a body part of yours below the neck pierced
116. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol
117. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild
118. Ridden a horse
119.Had major surgery I KNOW a C-Section counts right??
120. Had a snake as a pet
121. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon
122. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of 48 hours
123. Visited more foreign countries than U.S. states
124. Visited all 7 continents
125. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days
126. Eaten kangaroo meat
127. Eaten sushi One stinkin' time and it was a bet, but by george I did it, and my lunch got paid for!! (It was only like 1 bite tho)
128. Had your picture in the newspaper *blushes* when I was in Girl Scouts AND when I had my girls (apparently no one in this town had had twins in a while, so it was a big thing) LOL
129. Changed someone's mind about something you care deeply about Too many times to get into, but only with my husband!
130. Gone back to school
132. Petted a cockroach
133. Eaten fried green tomatoes
134. Read The Iliad - and the Odyssey
135. Selected one "important" author who you missed in school, and read Shakespeare
136. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
137. Skipped all your school reunions It hasnt been long enough since I graduated to have a school reunion LOL
138. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language At the hotel I work at, we have a lot of mexican construction workers, I have to communicate with them, altho I cant understand everything they say, I "git er done" pretty good!
139. Been elected to public office
140. Written your own computer language
141. Thought to yourself that you're living your dream
142. Had to put someone you love into hospice care My FIL the week before he passed away :(
143. Built your own PC from parts
144. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn't know you
145. Had a booth at a street fair
146: Dyed your hair I'm a natural blonde, but I've dyed it brown, auburn, and even blonder!
147: Been a DJ
148: Shaved your head
149: Caused a car accident
150: Saved someone's lifeThis was FUN!! Hope you all enjoyed it!! You should copy it and try it on your blog!!