MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Josh Turner


Oh Ladies...I just had a WONDERFUL experience! Josh Turner...
I just met him! I checked him in, and then out again about 1 hour later (at work) He is SOOOO nice :) His whole band is great, including his pregnant wife! Unfortunately I had to miss his concert, because I was here at work, but talking to him and "serving" him was cool beans! It's too bad we're soooooooo not allowed to ask for autographs, that would have been awesome! Ya know tho, for someone with such a deep voice, he's a pretty little guy LOL!! I finally got to meet Pam Tillis the other day too. I came to pick up my paycheck, and here she was standing at the desk checking out! I didnt recognize her at first, she's so freakin' tiny! I love my job!!! John Anderson comes here on the 28th of this month, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band comes on Sept. 23, and Blake Shelton comes on Oct. 21. *Doin' the WOOHOO dance* I'm so excited!!!!
Well, in other news, I took my yung'uns to the fair last night...along with my 7 yr. old nephew. Can we say HEADACHE?!?! I spent $80 (yup, count em I said 80) at the booth where you throw darts at balloons. I won this HUGE stuffed bulldog, a purple carebear, a frog and 3 miniature stuffed fishes. I was so disgusted with myself. They make it so hard to walk away!! We bought enough tickets to supply the whole county, it seemed like. We ate enough to supply the whole STATE! By the time we got the girls home at 11 last night, they would have slept through a hurricane!!
This morning, we took them to the parade. Oh my goodness was it hot! They chased candy, waved at the floats, whined because they were sweaty, spilled their drinks from Mickey D's...it was a mess. And oh boy all the candy they got. Like they need more hyperness! We finally got home from that, cooked chicken on the grill, then took them to the lake to swim for a while. They were out like lights at 8:00 tonight. Usually they dont go to bed until 9 or 9:30!! So me and Mr. Man got some alone time *wink wink* Anyways, I hope everyone elses weekend was at least as good as mine hehehe!! Happy sunday ya'll!!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 7/24/2006 11:04:00 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

I don't know where you work but it sounds like THE place to be for meeting country singers.

Josh Turner. *sigh*    



» Post a Comment