MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





"Happiest Dysfunctional Family I Know"

While I was cruising thru some of my favorite blogs...I stopped at www.oldhorsetailsnake.blogspot.com and her post "Hoss's Prime (Cheap) Sandwidges" caught my eye! She visited a site, www.blog.outer-court.com that does reviews of websites. In like 1.5 seconds! So, when I read the review for mine... Review of MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!
"I just saw . It must have taken many years to craft the page. Just perfect. (...)The URL has 41 characters. That's just the right size. Don't get me wrong, I expected the creator to succeed. The color scheme is influenced by tribal art. If only I would have a splendid page like that. There are 43,052 characters in the HTML source, which is a high-quality length for the Firefox browser. A masterpiece. The HTML source is classy. What a great page! Seeing MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!, I'm simply in awe. The page contains 85 links, a good amount. The king of all web pages."-- Jeff Reid, Learning HTML

I CRACKED UP! What the heck kinda sense does that make??? LOL. Anyways, go try it out, I bet it tells us all that we have "masterpieces." In further news... I would like to post my Monday Memories while I'm here. Here goes...


MONDAY MEMORIES

The memory I would like to share goes way back to when I was a little bitty young'un! My mom was really young when I was born, so of course she still lived at home with my grandparents. Well, there was also my 5 aunts and my adopted uncle all living at home as well. I was raised by my grandparents basically, so I was categorized with the kids instead of a grandchild. My youngest aunt is only 5 years older than me! Anyways, I was always the guinea pig...they would make ME ask for things because they knew that I typically got what I wanted. I remember one time one of my aunts (susan) made me eat used coffee grounds. I was talking about it recently, I didnt know who had made me do that, I just remembered doing it! She admitted that it was her! They used to play school and house with me, and tote me around on their bicycles. I can remember going on dates with them when they started dating, and I can remember them sitting me in the crook of a tree branch and leaving me there. I was little, which means I was scared! They never called me Sam or Sammy, they always called me "Janea" because Jane is my middle name. To this day, they still consider me their baby sister :) I am so blessed to have a big, close family. There is always some kind of conflict between different members of the family...so I call us the "happiest dysfunctional family I know!" But...we got love :)



« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment