MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





True Wife Confessions

hehehe ya'll have got to visit http://truewifeconfessions.blogspot.com/ I LOVE IT!!! All the stuff we would all like to say to our husbands, but for our own reasons, we dont...it's all there! I know I've read at least 5 that apply to my husband/marriage. I'm all about the posting today already shheeesh!!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 7/18/2006 08:17:00 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

I love to read this blog--but it gets a little sad too. I hope they're not all this unhappy all the time!

My new favorite is M.I.L.D.E.W. I don't have the link right now, but you can find it on my sidebar. It's about mothers-in-law. *shudder*    



» Post a Comment