MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





I didnt post yesterday because I get so discouraged when I come online and no one has visited my site. I know that sounds petty and childish, but hey, I'm entitled right? LOL! I missed my monday memories yesterday, but I'd like to take a second to tell you what my memory was. January 16, 2002 my FIL died. He was a wonderful person. He never got to meet my little girls, he wasnt here for my wedding, he never got to see his baby (MR. MAN...the hubby) settle down, he usta be wild! When I picture him in my mind I see Abe Lincoln...believe it or not, he looked JUST like Honest Abe! Anyways, about a week before he passed away he was diagnosed with lung cancer. He'd been sick for a long time tho. I had known the man all my life and it just really hit me hard when I walked into his bedroom and discovered that he wasn't breathing. I used to work at McDonalds and when I'd get off I'd bring him something to eat, every night. It would be like 2 in the morning and I'd go see him! He usta call me "chubby checker" LOL!! His last words to me were "take care of my baby, help him settle down" Anyways, I just wanted to tell ya'll about someone special that I loved very much. RIP Ed Mckinney We Love You! Spent today taking the girls for a well child checkup, they were really impressed with my girls :) Then we went house hunting...for somewhere to rent, we cant afford to buy right now. I found a BEAUTIFUL old house, the grass was about a mile high and there was no for rent sign, but I'm gonna find out who owns it and see if they're interested in renting. It's 2 story, with a huge wraparound covered porch, that has a room over it. I WANT IT!! I will NOT stop until I find out about it :) Everyone cross their fingers for me! Have a good night ya'll.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 7/20/2006 11:36:00 AM, Blogger Tonya said...

I've got you on my favorites list, I've just been wrapped up in a project that is consuming all of my time. It's supposed to be done by Monday, so you can count on me to stop by daily (or near daily) after that point.    



» Post a Comment