MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Thirteen Things I Love About My Girls

1. They drive me FRIGGIN' Crazy!!!

2. They learn sooooooooo quickly. Today they were telling me in spanish that they love me! My best friend is in college (the education program) and is taking summer classes, spanish being one of them, when she studies, she teaches them small words!

3. They eat all their veggies!! bwahahaha...among other things...like sardines and smoked oysters! WTF...I dont eat that stuff, they shouldnt either LOL!!

4. They still want mommy when they get a boo-boo or they're tired.

5. If I get a cut or a bruise, they kiss it better :)

6. They're my blonde haired, blue eyed MONKEYS!

7. They like to hear me sing...and BELIEVE ME, they are the ONLY ones that like to hear me sing!!!!

8. Their favorite song (and it's one of the only things that they both like at the same time) is "Fishin' in the Dark" by the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band.

9. They'll ask anyone "Do you have a pee-bird or a poo-nanny?" OMG talk about embarassing!!!

10. They start headstart on August 10th!

11. Each and every day I learn from them, they never cease to amaze me!

12. I love being the "mommy monster" and pinning them to the ground and tickling the heck outta them!

13. If I spank them, or yell at them, they still wanna love on me! That's love people...I have NEVER experienced anything like the kind of love they give me! I have never felt sooooooooo needed, or so depended on! They are my sunshines!!!

To My Baby Girls :: Mommy loves you girls...always, ever, and much :) Thank you for being YOU!


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 7/13/2006 07:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kids... Gotta love 'em! I sepecially love the boo-boo kisses, myself :O)

Happy TT!    



At 7/14/2006 07:35:00 PM, Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

Welcome to T13! This is such a sweet list and tribute to your little girls. It sounds like they are so fulfilling to you, and the love you describe them having for you is great.    



At 7/15/2006 02:27:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your list- your girls sound like fun- i like when kids are not fussy eaters. i don't have any kids yet, but i have a dog who like your number 5-kisses me when i am sad or hurt and it is the best- i can only imagine how great to have your little girls give you love. have a great weekend. ~Lisa    



At 7/16/2006 04:53:00 PM, Blogger Jennfactor 10 said...

Loved #9! My 3 year old likes to list the words she's not allowed to say... Great list!    



» Post a Comment