MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





MEME-OLOGY (created by MR. Fabulous)
I found this post over at In a Big Way , who borrowed it from If Life Were Perfect, I'm bored, and it looked like fun, so here goes nothin...


GRUB-OLOGY
What is your salad dressing of choice? Ranch. Ranch. And...Ranch!!
What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Bell!
What is your favorite sit down restaurant? Caruso's Italian Restraunt, in Dahlonega, Georgia!! It's AWESOME!
On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? at least 20%
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo...mmmmm
Name three foods you detest above all others. mushrooms, anything that previously lived in water, and pickled bologna.
What is your favorite dish to order in a Chinese restaurant? Oh, Honey, I always go for the buffet, so I can have some of EVERYTHING! I Love General Tsa Chicken.
What are your pizza toppings of choice? Canadian bacon, ham, extra cheese, or pepperoni.
What do you like to put on your toast? cinnamon/sugar!
What is your favorite type of gum? Bubblicious BABY!

TECH-OLOGY

Number of contacts in your cell phone? 52
Number of contacts in your email address book? hmm...good question!
What is your wallpaper on your computer? some kinda blue wavy stuff
What is your screensaver on your computer? there isnt one!
Are there naked pictures saved on your computer? Gads...I hope not!!!!
How many land line phones do you have in your house? 0, we use our cell phones.
How many televisions are in your house? 1 and we dont use it that much!
What kitchen appliance do you use the least? my toaster
What is the format of the radio station you listen to the most? 97.1 F.M. "The River"

BI-OLOGY

What do you consider to be your best physical attribute? My eyes. (Green)
Are you right handed or left handed? Right handed, I cant do ANYTHING with my left hand.
Do you like your smile? Sometimes.
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Do children count?? I had a C-Section.
Would you like to? Uhhh...some fat removed would be nice.
Do you prefer to read when you go to the bathroom? My husband teases me because I keep magazines in the bathroom.
Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? Taste.
When was the last time you had a cavity? I cant even remember....guess it's been a while!
What is the heaviest item you lift regularly? My 3 1/2 yr. old twins!!
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? NO.


MISC-OLOGY

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? NO NO NO... I dont think I could handle it!
If you could change your first name, what would you change it to? I like my name *Samantha* I dont think I would change it!
How do you express your artistic side? I do a LOT of crafts.
What color do you think you look best in? Yellow!
How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison? I think probably not too long haha
Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? maybe as a baby?? i dunno!
If we weren’t bound by society’s conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at? umm...grossssss
How often do you go to church? not as often as I need to.
Have you ever saved someone’s life? I gave my gramma cpr one time in burger king, she choked on a piece of lettuce!
Has someone ever saved yours? the DR. that delivered my girls. I hemmoraged, and it's a big long story, but I wouldnt be here today if it wasnt for her!


DARE-OLOGY

For this last section, if you would do it for less or more money, indicate how much.

Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000? Wouldnt you????
Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? $200 and we have a deal!
Would you have sex with a member of the same sex for $10,000? uhh...probably not!
Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? If I needed the money for my kids, I'd do it.
Would you never blog again for $50,000? I dont know, I've gotten kind of addicted!
Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000? It would hafta be "Fat Women 'R Us" but by george, I'd do it!!
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? NO
Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000? Absolutely NOT!
Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000? Show me the MONEY!!
Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000? That would be EASY because I dont watch much TV anyways.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 7/24/2006 11:07:00 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

LOL! You had some funny answers. I love the one about having your children removed via C-section. Too funny. I'm right there with ya too. C-sec x2.    



» Post a Comment