MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Good morning sunshines! It's bright (well, suns not up yet so its not REALLY bright!) and early Sunday morning! Our fair is leaving town today (thankyou Lord) and the hotel will calm down. Everything will be getting back to normal! But the countdown begins...11 days till brat1 and brat2 start headstart! It just aint right! I went and bought school clothes for them...they proceeded to throw a fit because they wanted to wear them NOW. I said NO and I meant NO dangit!! Anyways, I finally got them over that by telling them that if they ruined their new clothes NOW then I couldnt send them to school! I got to meet the supply man for the Presidents airplane (AirForce1), he supplies toilet paper, snacks, you name it and he restocks it LOL! He and his wife stayed here with us for the weekend. I started packing yesterday. Havent found a place YET, but wanted to get a jumpstart on packing anyways. I let the brats take garbage bags and bag up all their stuffed animals. I think we ended up with like 8 of the small kitchen size force flex bags FULL of the soft, fuzzies!! We put them in storage, just until we find something bigger and better. *still keeping fingers crossed about finding a house* Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday and I shall be back tomorrow!! *Throws bloggin' hugs* BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe!!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 7/30/2006 11:26:00 AM, Blogger RennyBA said...

Early up and rather bussy I can tell:-)
Hello from Norway, bloggin' hugs to you as well - have a love Sunday and a great week ahead:-)    



At 7/31/2006 06:14:00 AM, Blogger Bobkat said...

Hi. Nice place you have here in blog land. Sounds like a hectic life you lead. Hope you have good luck in finding a new home soon. Wendy directed me here btw :0) Bye!    



At 7/31/2006 07:46:00 AM, Blogger Jillian said...

The president uses toilet paper? Fancy that! :)

Wendy directed me here.    



At 7/31/2006 11:58:00 PM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Wendy sent me back here today...What is the name of your Hotel and is there a reason so many musicians stay there? Are you in Nashville?    



At 8/01/2006 02:43:00 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

Actually, I work at Ramada in Hiawassee, GA. We have concerts at our Fair Grounds. Usually we have 2 country music singers per show, like 8 times a year. But this year they have cut us down to 1 star and only having shows during the fair and october fest. We have the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band in September, The coasters, drifters and platters late this month and Blake Shelton in late October. We never know if they're going to stay with us until they get here though. The stinky thing is we're not even allowed to ask them for their autograph! We have to be very professional about it...and sometimes that is HARD!    



At 8/01/2006 02:44:00 AM, Blogger Zeus said...

I can completely understand why the little ones wanted their new clothes. It's similar to what I go through when my human pet changes the litter and puts in new, fresh litter. You just have to get in there and use it immediately. It's instinctual. I'm sure it's the same thing for your little ones!    



» Post a Comment