MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...






*Doin' the WOOHOO dance and singing "I'm a blogging chick...OHHH YEAH"* Hmm...you can't tell I'm proud of this can you? hehe! Ahh...tomorrow I hit the "quarter of a century" mark! The big bad 25! For anyone who is interested in the "WOOHOO dance" ... just throw your arms up in the air, shake your sqooshy tooshy, and sing (WOOHOO) to the tune of the vonage (phone service commercial) song!! My brats made it up and now every time we're happy we do the "WOOHOO dance" Try it...it's so uhh...invigorating!! Especially when you do it in PUBLIC!!! LOL Stay tuned for my T13!! AND... I WANT YOU ALL TO BECOME BLOGROLLING CHICKS!!! Email "Michele" michele.luts@gmail.com so you can join!!!!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 7/06/2006 12:43:00 AM, Blogger michele said...

Thanks for the plug and welcome to the group.    



» Post a Comment