MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Blog Breakdown and Mai-Tai's


As ya'll can probably tell...there have been some changes made to my blog. Well...this is because, while I was trying to edit some things, blogger decided to erase EVERYTHING except my posts...and some of those DID disappear as well. It has been a VERY stressful day :( For starters, our paychecks didnt come today...helloooooooooo...can't do much without $$$!!! I had plans for tomorrow that had to be cancelled because my babysitter decided she couldnt babysit. My grandma's radiation treatments have been making her feel yuck-yuck. UGH...it's just been one of "those" days! Anyways, I just want to let those of you that come and leave comments know that I really really appreciate you! I'm still trying to figure this stuff out, some things about blogger confuse me...like the fact that my profile, archives, ladada...etc...are all on the BOTTOM of my blog...whereas I want them on top, next to my posts. I really honestly could use a mai-tai right now LOL! And...for those of you who are wondering what a mai-tai is...here's the recipe:

MAI-TAI's

1 shot of dark rum
1 shot of light rum
orange juice
pineapple juice
grenadine
maraschino cherries

you take a glass...put the rums in, then add a shot of each of the juices, then pour some grenadine in (to taste) and toss in a coupla cherries. And there you have it! Any of you that are like me, I like mixed drinks that taste more like fruit juice than anything. My preference is to add more pineapple juice than orange. But ladies, beware, depending on the size of your "shots" you might get sloshed pretty quick, hehehe. Soooo...make one, two, or six and enjoy! For more cocktail/mixed drink recipes visit www.Mixed-Drink.com . And, by the way, I am NOT an alcoholic LOL I rarely drink, it's just that sometimes I feel like I NEED a mai-tai!!!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment