MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Feast One-Hundred & Four

Appetizer
What's the funniest dream you can remember having?
One night I dreamt that my husband went to work naked! (I guess because I forgot to wash a load of his work clothes!!)
Soup
If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?
I would probably be a .... hmm... ah ha... a miniature doberman pincher!! Because I'm FEISTY!!!!
Salad
Continue this sentence: "I get confused when..."
I get confused when there are 25 friggin million people at my desk waiting for me to do something for them!
Main Course
Name two things that need to be done, but you are procrastinating in completing.
Easy! Cleaning my girls' playroom and packing so we can move!!!
Dessert
When was the last time you tried something new, and what was it?
About a month ago...me and my best friend went and had chinese. She LOVES sushi...me...uhuh no way! Well, she said she'd pay for lunch if I'd take a bite...I did...it was bad...I gagged...
Okay...I know it's not technically friday anymore, but hey...
Sheesh, I havent had a chance to BREATH! Since I came to work at 10:30 (p.m) I've been on the go. We have a full house tonight, so I've been running to get pillows, running to get rollaways, helping drunks back to their room (that wasnt in my job description dadgonit), you name it, and tonight, I've done it!! These two military guys come into the lobby. They have been drinking, that much is apparent. They ask where the nearest place to go get something to eat is. I told them and then told them they had better be careful because the law was heavy this week because of the fair! Well, they go, they come back safe. Then...they decided to SIT IN THE LOBBY and CALL ME FROM THE LOBBY PHONE! Not for anything important mind you, nu uh, they said they were BORED. BORED! HA! I said, you can watch TV! He says, "lets keep talking on the phone, you sound sexy" I'm like, oh please! HE WAS 5 FRIGGIN FEET AWAY FROM ME! LOL!! They turned the t.v. (on B.E.T...black entertainment television) on full blast. Please dont get me wrong, I have NOTHING against hip hop and rap music! But, I had THREE calls from other guests complaining about the noise! I asked them to turn it down, and thankfully they complied...after about ohhhh....5 minutes! Finally they went back to their room. sheesh. I had a guy yell at me because he couldnt get the room he wanted. I was like, ya know what buddy? If you'd call and make reservations AHEAD OF TIME, you might get a lake view room. For crying out loud...it's been a long night already. Anyways, thanx for listening to me vent! Hope everyones having sweet dreams :) GoodNight!




« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 7/31/2006 01:01:00 PM, Blogger cdorsey said...

Great feast. Loved the story at the end as well. It sounded like you needed to be the one infused with alcohol!    



At 8/01/2006 01:09:00 AM, Blogger Unique Designs from Zazzle said...

i have a trap door next to my desk and if someone stands there for more than 20 seconds I push the button. Needless to say, we're always hiring :)    



At 8/01/2006 02:42:00 AM, Blogger Zeus said...

SoupIf you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why? I would probably be a .... hmm... ah ha... a miniature doberman pincher!! Because I'm FEISTY!!!!

This made me chuckle quite a bit! I suppose if you were a feline, that would make you a bengal! RAWR!    



» Post a Comment