MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Friday Feast 101

Feast One Hundred & One

Appetizer
When was the last time you visited a hospital?

The last time I visited a hospital was June 27, 2006... My sister had a baby! Savannah Ann 6 lbs. 2 ounces. 18 1/4" long and BEAUTIFUL!!!

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you?

Sometimes I am probably OVERLY ambitious!!

Salad
Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukelele tings healthily.)

(LEG) Let Elmo GO!!! (that would be yelling at my girls to stop fighting over "tickle me Elmo") hehe

Main Course
If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?

I would start a book club! It would be called "Fact or Fiction in the Kitchen" because the kitchen is my favorite place, thats probably where the "club" meetings would be held! We'd discuss books that we have read, would like to read, etc...

Dessert
What color is the carpet/flooring in your home?

Ugh...We rent...so we can't change the ugliness of the carpets. It's puke green all through the house except for my girls' play room and THAT one is ORANGE! In the kitchen we have linoleum, and in both bathrooms it is tile.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 7/07/2006 01:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your answers! And I LOVE the title of your blog. Heck YEAH I need a mai-tai! TOO FUNNY.

Hey, I use 2 sites that you might like. I like both of them!

www.paperbackswap.com (if you sign up, use my name mrsbex as a referral)

and www.myparentconnection.com

The paperback swap site also has a book discussion. And our mommy site has some, too. You are welcomed to join them!    



» Post a Comment