MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...






Thirteen Things I would like to get for my birthday (today), that I probably WONT get!

1. An all expense paid vacation to Hawaii...or Australia...or Montana...or Paris...or...you get my drift right?? I JUST NEED A VACATION! heh
2. A new car. A Lincoln Navigator would do the trick. Hmm...wonder what Mr. M would say if I asked for THAT?!?!
3. To go out to dinner with my husband...minus the brats! And when I say brats, I mean it in the nicest possible way...
4. My name tattooed on Mr. M's butt!!!!! Ummm....just kidding!!
5. A diamond...after all...aren't they a girls best friend???
6. A pomeranian puppy because they are just sooooooooooo cute.
7. A trip to a spa...facials, manicures and massages...OH MY!
8. Breakfast in bed! And maybe some nooookie afterwards? Boy wouldn't that be nice!
9. A maid to come clean my house for the day, month, week, OR year....I'm not picky!
10. The day off work.......HAHA FAT CHANCE!!
11. A trip to a cabin in the woods with my husband...hot tub, king size bed, lots of privacy...
12. A shopping spree...for WALLLLLLLY WORLD *doing the woohoo dance again* hehe
13. Lots and Lots of people to visit my blog and leave comments!!


Okay...I might be asking for a lot...but you know what? I already got the best birthday present a girl could ask for...and I get it EVERY day! I have a great husband (okay maybe he's not so romantical, but he's so cute ;) ) and two absolutely beautiful daughters! Speaking of daughters...pics to come soon of them!




Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 7/06/2006 09:29:00 AM, Blogger Ladybug Crossing said...

That's a good list.
My TT will be up shortly.
LBC    



At 7/06/2006 09:41:00 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Well, I can't grant you most of these, but I can leave you a comment! :)

Pomeranians are SO cute. SO cute. My bf is allergic to them tho. :(    



At 7/06/2006 11:51:00 AM, Blogger LunaStone said...

WallyWorld... Second Happiest Place On Earth!!!    



At 7/06/2006 02:49:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Lots of great things on your list. I had a Navigator once....costs too much to fill up...it was nice while it lasted.

Hope you are spoiled with lots of goodies today!    



At 7/06/2006 08:45:00 PM, Blogger Crayonsetc said...

Oh what a great idea!! I might have to steal this one in a couple of weeks!!!

Happy Birthday and I hope you get at least half of them :)    



» Post a Comment