MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Good morning all!! I've had a super busy weekend, so I havent been blogging much! Friday and Saturday my sister and I had a yard-sale...talk about a pain in the hiney! I made good money tho! Ok...so far, I sound really excited huh? Every sentence until now has ended in a "!" LOL Anyways, Sunday we spent the day at the lake. My sister and BIL have a boat and jet-ski's. I am SOOO sunburnt! I swear...I used half a bottle of spf 45, but does it help? NO. I burn no matter what I put on! My girls LOVED the jet-ski's, we rode them ALL day! I let my sis talk me into letting them pull me on the tube, while she drove the boat...NEVER AGAIN! I swear, she bounced me around so much I STILL feel like I have a head full of marbles. On the 19th, I get to meet Pam Tillis...well, hopefully anyway. She will be staying here where I work. Wether she checks herself in or lets someone else do it, I dont know, but I know she'll be getting here on my shift! My best friend also works here and she's met Trace Adkins, Terry Clark, Charlie Daniels...I dont know who all else. We have a concert hall here in big ole Hiawassee, and the stars come here during the summer to sing. My favorite so far has been Jo-Dee Messina and Joe Nichols. I'm tellin ya'll, Joe Nichols is one good lookin' sunuva buck! Nitty Gritty Dirt Band is also coming, they sing my girls' favorite song "Fishin' in the Dark" Our fair starts this coming wednesday and Josh Turner is coming to sing...you better believe I'm not gonna miss that one! Sheesh, I'm so tired, I dont know how I'm sitting here typing! My eyes feel soooo heavy! Oh well...I'll post my Monday Memories in a little while :) Hope everyone enjoys their monday!! hehe...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 7/18/2006 08:13:00 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

You are one lucky lady. We have a country music weekend near where I live. My sister scored free tickets last year, so we headed out to see Trace. We sat in the hot sun all afternoon listening to other people I really didn't care about just so we could hear him later. Two songs into his act a HUGE storm came in. Since I'm scared to death of lightning, as all good people should be, we headed out. He never did get to finish his show. We've decided that both of us are going to his concert the next time he comes near enough here.

Thanks for visiting my blog, BTW!    



» Post a Comment