MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Okay ya'll, I know my TT 13 is early, but I wont be here on Wednesday OR Thursday! I hope you enjoy it. It's not the most original TT13 but it'll do for now :) Happy Blogging!!!!

THIRTEEN NURSERY RHYMES I REMEMBER FROM CHILDHOOD

1. Baa Baa Black Sheep

Baa baa, Black Sheep, Have you any wool? Yes sir, yes sir, Three bags full: One for my master, One for my dame, And one for the little boy That lives in the lane!

2. Little Miss Muffet

Little Miss Muffet, sat on a tuffet, Eating her curds and whey; Along came a spider, who sat down beside her And frightened Miss Muffet away.

3. Mary Had A Little Lamb

Mary had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb. Mary had a little lamb, Its fleece was white as snow. Everywhere that Mary went, Mary went, Mary went. Everywhere that Mary went, The lamb was sure to go. It followed her to school one day, school one day, school one day. It followed her to school one day, Which was against the rules. It made the children laugh and play, laugh and play, laugh and play. It made the children laugh and play, To see a lamb at school.

4. Ring-a-Round a Rosie

Ring-a-ring o' rosie, A pocket full of posies, Ashes! Ashes! We all fall down

5. Diddle Diddle Dumpling
Diddle, diddle, dumpling, my son John,Went to bed with his trousers on;One shoe off, and one shoe on,Diddle, diddle, dumpling, my son John!

6. Georgie Porgie
Georgie Porgie pudding and pie,Kissed the girls and made them cryWhen the boys came out to play,Georgie Porgie ran away.

7. Hey diddle diddle rhyme
Hey diddle diddle, the cat and the fiddle,The cow jumped over the moon.The little dog laughed to see such funAnd the dish ran away with the spoon!

8. Humpty Dumpty

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.All the King's horses, And all the King's menCouldn't put Humpty together again!

9. Itsy Bitsy Spider
Itsy Bitsy spider climbing up the spoutDown came the rain and washed the spider outOut came the sun and dried up all the rainNow Itsy Bitsy spider went up the spout again!

10. Jack and Jill poem
Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of waterJack fell down and broke his crownAnd Jill came tumbling after.Up got Jack, and home did trot As fast as he could caperHe went to bed and bound his headWith vinegar and brown paper.

11. Mary Mary Quite Contrary
Mary Mary quite contrary,How does your garden grow?With silver bells and cockle shellsAnd pretty maids all in a row.

12. Rain Rain go Away
Rain rain go away,Come again another day.Little Johnny wants to play;Rain, rain, go to Spain,Never show your face again

13. Pat a cake Pat a cake

Pat a cake, Pat a cake, baker's manBake me a cake as fast as you can; Pat it and prick it and mark it with a 'B', And put it in the oven for Baby and me.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 7/26/2006 07:11:00 AM, Blogger RennyBA said...

I came to your blog from Blogs Of Summer and would like to say hello from Norway. You have a nice blog - I'll be back for sure:-)    



At 7/26/2006 08:09:00 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

We used to have records where the Nursery Rhymes were sung. (were sung...is that proper English?) Anyway, I still have flash backs of those songs when ever I hear or read one.

Hope you have a nice getaway!!    



At 7/26/2006 09:22:00 PM, Blogger Mama Duck said...

Wow, I don't think I know some of those! Happy Thursday!    



At 8/01/2006 02:40:00 AM, Blogger Zeus said...

Another Thursday Thirteener! I'm sorry I missed you this past Thursday, but I will be sure to come by this week. I never did quite understand "Hey diddle, diddle". Felines would only want to be with a fiddle for the strings, and once they ripped the strings off, there'd be no more use for the poor thing. Very odd indeed...    



At 8/01/2006 06:40:00 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

Too cool! I've been searching for an old Mother Goose book for months and finally found it on Amazon.com.

I was amazed now, as an adult to read these things though. Great 13. -Margie    



» Post a Comment