MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Another super sunday! We went to my grandparents house today for my husband to paint their new dining room that we built. They said to come hungry because they were planning on cooking on the grill. Mr. M (is what we'll call my husband from now on) painted, I laid in the sun, the kids played in the pool and granddad cooked on the grill. We thought they planned on cooking hotdogs and hamburgers...no...we got big beautiful juicy TBONES! OMG can we say yummmmmy?!?! So tender they just were falling off the bone! It's sad when the highlight of my day is a tbone huh? Anyways...I got sunburnt, my girls just turned brown, and we enjoyed one helluva meal! And...I'm feeling much better than I was yesterday! I just felt so draggy and pukey all day. My best friend says I'm being a hormonal Bitch and that I'm pregnant. I just think that it's everyone else being hormonal! LOL! I got in a fight with my mother yesterday...wich is nothing new, we can't seem to get along. But hey...I got lucky. I have my momma and papa (grandma and grandpa) who raised me as their own. Well...thursday is my birthday, so I'm hoping I can come up with a good T13! Hope everyone has a great night!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment