MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...









myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

MONDAY MEMORIES

I can remember when I was a little girl. I would get so excited when July came!! July 6th is my birthday, but when I was little we celebrated my birthday on July 4th. Everyone would get together and go to the park and we'd have a cake, a cookout, games, and fireworks at dark. My family always made me feel so special, like the fireworks were especially for me instead of celebrating the freedom and independence of our country! One year in particular stands out in my memory; I wanted a "cabbage patch doll" cake. My grandma searched hell and half of Florida to find someone that could make me a cake in the shape of a cabbage patch doll! Well...by george she did!! The cake was laid out on the table with all the food...then it started to rain. I'm talking it was a friggin' downpour!! My beautiful cake was getting ruint! The icing was running, and it sure didnt look much like it was supposed to anymore! Well...instead of freaking out, we just grabbed forks and dug in! Imagine that...my whole family sitting in the rain eating soggy cake! It was the best day in my childhood life! Well...here I am 3 days away from being 25 and STILL getting excited about my birthday and the 4th of July!!

Happy 4th of July!!

God Bless America!!!

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment