MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Friday, July 14, 2006
Friday Feast One Hundred & Two

Appetizer
Name one thing nice that you could do for someone else today.
I could...and am...work someone else's shift at work!!!
Wooooohooooooo OVERTIME!!!!

Soup
When was the last time you were frightened by the weather?
Ha...what a coincidence! Today, as a matter of fact!! We had one helluva storm...omg it was terrible, I had to pull over on the side of the road, I couldnt see nuthin'!!!

Salad
What would you say is the most useful website or blog that you visit?
www.petroville.com That's always the VERY first place I go :)

Main Course
Who was your favorite singer/group when you were a child?
*blushing* I have always loved John Michael Montgomery! When I was a little bitty thing, I used to say I was gonna marry him!!!

Dessert
Do you have any rituals? If so, what are they?
Does working count??? Besides working, I call my grandma EVERY day at about 10:00 a.m., I call my best friend directly after, I cook supper for my kids and hubby, I rock my girls to sleep at 9:00 p.m.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment