MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...






Oh my! I've been touring homes, courtesy of BooMama. She came up with "Tour of Homes" I've had a wonderful time!! I have visited a lovely library at Here in the Hills, I've had tea at My Quiet Corner and I've been awed by the beautiful bright colors over at Mama and Lil' Duck Duck's place. Unfortunately I cant give you a tour of my home. It's a rental...a bad rental. We're in the process of trying to find somewhere else to rent!! It's so hard at this time of year. People come here to spend the summer, renting the houses, therefor it's hard for locals to find anything until Fall. I just want EVERYONE to know that it's been a great experience touring your homes!! They are all lovely and I have gotten so many superb ideas! When/If we ever get our OWN home, I'll have some idea of what I want done :) Thanks one and all for the tours!!!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 7/31/2006 11:08:00 PM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Thank you for your very kind words, Samantha! And your visitr, too...    



At 8/01/2006 12:39:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't OOLOTH (here in the hills) great? She is one of my favorite bloggers and I agree her library is grand! Wendy directed me here today. ;-)    



» Post a Comment