MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





ugh

Well, I was going to show ya'll some pictures that I took with my new digital camera. But, like the rest of my weekend has gone, it's not working! Blogger is making me mad. I've spent my entire Christmas weekend SICK. I spent most of Christmas day in the ER. I couldnt breathe, I couldnt do anything but lay on my couch. I felt like I had broken ribs, it hurt to cough, breathe, drink, eat, etc... So, when I went to the ER (and of course they were full to the brim with sick people) they told me I have bronchitis :( So, thats why I havent been at work, even though I was supposed to work Christmas. So, I missed a LOT of good photo ops. but I got a few cute ones in today and yesterday morning. Maybe later it will work...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 12/27/2006 04:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you were sick on Christmas! That sucks! Hope you're feeling better now!

On another note, how cool that you got a digital camera! Woo Hoo! Now you can post pictures (if Blogger will let you!).    



At 12/27/2006 06:19:00 AM, Blogger Mandy Charlton, Photographer, Writer, Blogger said...

Aww Sam, you poor bean becing sick on Christmas day, thats just not on is it?! Love your fudgy photos, as to what to do with blogger, 1 at a time usually works but it's a very very fickle thing and I'm often exhaspirated by it!

Got your Christmas card this morning, thank you very much!

Oh and by the way tiddy on Cava means Tipsy (slightly drunk) on Cava which is a Spanish version of Champagne only much cheaper, can't drink champagne all the time but it's my fave drink so Cava is a good replacement!    



At 12/27/2006 02:17:00 PM, Blogger tiggerprr said...

Gosh, sorry to hear you were sick at Christmas! I know how much that sucks and don't wish it on anyone! :( Hope you have a better New Years! :)    



» Post a Comment