MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Thursday 13

After you read my Thursday 13, PLEASE go vote for me at Kailani's Christmas Tree Decorating Contest!
I've never shopped Amazon.com and I want to!
I neeeeeed your votes ;)
13 Different Colors of Roses, and Their Meanings
  1. Black Roses signify Death I hope I never recieve one of these deadly beauties!
  2. Lavender Roses symbolize love at first sight and enhancement
  3. Red Roses symbolize sincere Love, Respect, Courage & Passion
  4. Coral Rose conveys desire
  5. Orange Roses indicate enthusiasm, desire and fascination
  6. Red (Single) means "I Love You"
  7. Red & White Roses together signify unity
  8. Single Rose in any color expresses simplicity and gratitude
  9. White (Bridal) Rose symbolizes a happy love
  10. Yellow Roses indicate joy, gladness, friendship and "I Care"
  11. Yellow Rose with Red Tip indicates friendship falling in Love
  12. Pink Rose carry the message of happiness, gracefulness and gentleness
  13. Pink (Deep) says Thank You

Ok, so this isnt one of my better T13's, but hey, it's information gained right? I mean, who knows when you might need to distinguish the different meanings of a Yellow Rose and a Pink Rose, right? hehe




« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 12/14/2006 04:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info. I only knew red and yellow. I wonder if guys buy flowers based on this info? Probably not, huh?    



At 12/14/2006 05:40:00 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

Yah, probably not LOL    



At 12/14/2006 08:37:00 AM, Blogger Mama Duck said...

What a great idea!! I can't believe you never shopped Amazon, I use it for most all of my gifts now!    



At 12/14/2006 10:17:00 AM, Blogger Kat said...

Very cool. Happy TT!    



At 12/15/2006 12:57:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was a cool idea! :) I had no idea that each one meant something different, except the red and black ones.    



At 12/16/2006 11:48:00 AM, Blogger Mary said...

I had no idea that they all had different meanings! Great list, and thanks for commenting on my gassy post the other day,:O)    



» Post a Comment