MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Ack, in all the excitement, I forgot to mention that my Ornament Exchange Partner is Heather and I adore the Ornaments she sent me :)
Also, Mandy was my partner for the Christmas Grotto Goodie Gift Swap, and she sent me a lovely present too :)
I LOVE YOU GUYS!

In other news, guess what happened to me and my Best Friend, Lisa tonight? I wasnt even ON THE CLOCK yet and I was here a little early. Well, there is a Christmas party going on in our lobby (Bill Holt Ford) and they have a live band. Well, the main guy came over and he's like "we want to go later than 11 (p.m)" I was like, ummm, other guests might not appreciate that! He dropped a $100 in front of her and then walked over and dropped a $100 in front of me, and he's like, NOW can we stay later than 11? I was like, go for it buddy! hehe Thank Goodness, there arent too many other guests in the hotel at present, so no one has complained :) And I am now the proud owner of a brand spankin' new $100 bill!! WOOHOO!!

I entered pics of my Christmas tree (previous post) in Kailani's Christmas Tree Contest! So, I think everyone should vote for my tree to win! After all, I've never shopped from Amazon.com before, soooooo, dont you think I need to do it? hehe!!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 12/10/2006 04:56:00 PM, Blogger Kailani said...

I think you should have held out for more! LOL! I bet you'll put that $$$ to good use!

Love the Christmas tree! I'm so glad you were able to enter it! Good luck!    



At 12/10/2006 06:22:00 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Hurray for money. heehee. Especially $100 dollar bills!    



At 12/12/2006 12:48:00 PM, Blogger wayabetty said...

Alright!! $100 for Mommy!! I love free money, don't you?!    



» Post a Comment