MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





"moose"ical/funny stuff

Last night I went to my nephew's Christmas play at school. It was actually called a "moose"ical. It was about Marty the Moose, who wanted to help the reindeer pull Santa's sleigh. All the Christmas characters (i.e. reindeers, elves, christmas trees, snowpeople, sugarplum fairies, toy soldiers, rag dolls, etc...) made fun of Marty (who was played by a super cute little girl) and told him that he (yes, in the play, Marty was supposed to be a boy) was silly for wanting to fly with the reindeer. They said that he shouldnt try to be something that he wasnt. But, by the end of the play, Marty could fly, and all the other little characters had accepted him :)

Can you guess the moral of this story?

'tis the season for miracles!

Anything can happen if you believe in it enough.

Thats what the play was about. My nephew was in the chorus, and they did a wonderful job. Oh yes, Elvis was there as well. He sang " I'm dreaming of a White Christmas" and "Blue Christmas." I KNEW ELVIS WASN'T DEAD!!! Dang I'm good! LOL

Okay, more fun stuff follows...

I was over visiting Kathleen Marie and I saw these cute little things that she had done. So I decided to do them too...you can too, just go to http://www.blogthings.com (or click on the links that are attached to the uhh, blogthings. LOL). Enjoy!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

You Are Prancer

You are the perfect reindeer, with perfect hooves and perfect flying form.

Why You're Naughty: Because you're Santa's pet, and you won't let anyone show you up.

Why You're Nice: You have the softest fur and the sweetest carrot breath.
Which of Santa's Reindeer Are You?

Neener Neener, I'm the Perfect Reindeer ;)



You Are a Tree

You love every part of the holidays, down to the candy canes and stockings. And you're goofy enough to put a Christmas tree ornament on your tree!
What Christmas Ornament Are You?

For the record, I DO have a couple ornaments on my tree shaped like Christmas Tree's!


Your Christmas Stocking Will Be Filled With a Baby

And it wasn't exactly an immaculate conception.
Be prepared for major baby daddy drama from Santa!
What Will Be In Your Christmas Stocking?
Uhh...Santa's gonna be my baby daddy? ROFL!!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 12/14/2006 04:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! You are totally a Christmas tree! And is there something you're not telling us? A bun in the oven maybe?

Sound like Chad did a wonderful job!    



At 12/14/2006 05:39:00 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

If there's a bun in the oven, someone put it there without me knowing it LOL    



At 12/14/2006 07:28:00 AM, Blogger Heather said...

We are getting more and more alike! This is too funny! I visited Kathleen's last night and saved a post that included the reindeer thing, too. I was too tired to finish, so I thought I'd do the others today. I am Prancer, too!    



» Post a Comment