MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Feast One Hundred & Twenty Three

Appetizer
What is one of your Christmas traditions?

The whole family gets together on Christmas Eve and we open gifts from each other :) We also have a big supper and sing Christmas songs!

Soup
Who is the easiest person on your list to buy presents for?

Probably my nephew, Chad. He's happy with anything! He loves Pokemon and Power Rangers!

Salad
What is your favorite Christmas scent?

Christmas Cookies baking! What else could be better than the smell of a batch of homemade cookies baking in the oven?

Main Course
If you could give a fellow blogger a Christmas gift, who would it be and what would you give them?

I would give Kailani and her family a trip to Disney World and, I would give Heather one of those electronic personal organizer things (hehe!!)

Dessert
What's something on your Christmas wish list this year that you need (not just want)?

I neeeeeeeed my digital camera! I need to take lots of pictures! hehe
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 12/23/2006 10:45:00 AM, Blogger Mandy Charlton, Photographer, Writer, Blogger said...

I hope that you get a camera for Christmas, I bet you'll take tons of piccies every day, I can't think what I ever did before I got my camera.    



At 12/23/2006 02:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! So, when should we start packing? You guys want to come along, too? It would be a blast!    



At 12/23/2006 09:55:00 PM, Blogger tiggerprr said...

I hope Santa brings you the camera you need! No blogger is complete without it! ;)    



» Post a Comment