MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Christmas song meme

Kailani tagged me to do this Christmas Song Meme :) She was tagged by Are We There Yet?

Name 5 of your favorite Christmas Songs:

  1. Winter Wonderland
  2. White Christmas
  3. Silent Night
  4. Jingle Bells
  5. Silver Bells

Instead of tagging certain people for this, I'm going to tag EVERYONE to do it! Let me know if you do it so I can visit you :)

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 12/08/2006 04:10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally forgot about Silver Bells! That's a great song!    



At 12/08/2006 09:30:00 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

We had(when I was younger) an old LP by Julie Andrews. She sang "The Wexford Carol" which I never hear anywhere else.

I love that one, and would like to get my hands on that album again.

It's probably out there on amazon or ebay.

Can't beat your choices tho    



At 12/08/2006 09:40:00 AM, Blogger Heather said...

I've got mine up, too! Sorry about the 80's songs, but I did it to myself, too. LOL! That's funny about the things we have in common!    



At 12/08/2006 11:01:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Sam, Thanks for the link.
I just love Silent Night, and Jingle Bells.

No matter how busy I get during the Holidays, when I hear Silent Night, it totally relaxes me.    



At 12/08/2006 01:16:00 PM, Blogger Katherine said...

Silver Bells is my favorite! I also like Joy to the World.    



At 12/09/2006 08:50:00 PM, Blogger tiggerprr said...

Hello! I joined in, since I read it and you tagged everyone! :P I'm such a people pleaser! LOL    



» Post a Comment