MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





hmm...confused?


Okay, originally I was going to post a picture of the girls with Santa...that didnt pan out. My sister hasnt emailed me that picture, soooo, I decided to use this one. Shaleena did not see fit to participate in this pic, but Shelby (as always) was ready and willing.
I KNOW this looks like a boy. I KNOW her hair is short (so is Shaleena's). I am totally upset about this, but it couldnt be helped.
I was putting up groceries the other day, in the kitchen. The girls were being unusually quiet, so I went in to the livingroom to check on them and I found...prepare yourself, this is a bad mommy moment...the girls whacking away at each others hair :( Well, Shaleena was whacking on Shelbys. Apparently Shelby had already played "beautician" with Shaleena's head. So, I had no choice but to cut it super short. I was HORRIFIED.
I always said that I was going to have little girls with long long hair, I was never going to cut it, blah blah blah. And now I had to go and chop it ALL off :( But, on the bright side, they're still my precious cutie pies. On the other hand, I blame myself for leaving scissors within their reach. The scissors were with my christmas wrapping stuff.
So, yes I know they look like little boys. But, no, they arent. They are still mommy's little girls :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 12/12/2006 12:49:00 PM, Blogger wayabetty said...

I'm sure they look just as cute! I didn't see any picture posted as you've mentioned?    



At 12/12/2006 04:21:00 PM, Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

they are still beautiful little girls but aahhhh you poor thing    



At 12/12/2006 11:19:00 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

Okay, I see the picture, is anyone else having a problem seeing it? Please let me know!    



At 12/13/2006 04:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it is an unwritten law somewhere that every mother goes through at least one haircutting incident. Drama Queen was about 5 when she took care of hers. I think we had her hair pulled back but some of it had come down and was blowing in her face while she played outside. She chopped off the offending hair and then came and told me that one of the boys I watched did it.

She was so extremely, incredibly shy that the worst punishment for her was to go to the beauty shop and get it fixed. The lady in her face, fixing her hair, was almost more than she could stand.    



At 12/14/2006 07:14:00 AM, Blogger Mandy Charlton, Photographer, Writer, Blogger said...

Awww, Sam, Poor you, I had to chop my sons hair as he decided to give himself a haircut only a couple of weeks ago and he's 10 and should know better. Abigail and Looby haven't tried it yet thank goodness. They're still cuties though! xxx

Big squishy cuddles to you today xx    



At 12/18/2006 02:21:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh she's cute and nice tree.    



» Post a Comment