MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





my christmas tree

Well, boogers, they arent the best pictures in the world, but here is my Christmas tree :)


If you look reallllllllly hard, you can see the beautiful ornaments that my Ornament Exchange Partner sent me (i.e. the snowflake that is shining so brightly white :) )

This is Shelby in front of the tree, I couldnt get Shaleena to cooperate LOL! She was in brat mode ;) Enjoy the pics....have a good night :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 12/10/2006 09:37:00 AM, Blogger Heather said...

How ADORABLE is Shelby!!! Very nice tree! We don't have ours up yet, but I can't wait!!!

Glad you like your ornaments! That snowflake IS bright! :o)

I'll be voting for you right away!    



At 12/10/2006 10:56:00 AM, Blogger Katherine said...

Your tree is beautiful and your son adorable and handsome. :)    



At 12/10/2006 03:27:00 PM, Blogger Mandy Charlton, Photographer, Writer, Blogger said...

OOh, love your tree, I shall go off and place a vote for you seeing as you've never shopped on Amazon before, I couldn't live without Amazon, it's my life saver!

Great to hear about your $100 dollar bill!

Oh BTW I meant to tell you that we're 5 hours ahead of you timewise.

Love and squishy cuddles xxx    



At 12/11/2006 10:24:00 AM, Blogger Kat said...

Looks great! My was up, however my son has been rearranging it everyday.lol    



At 12/22/2006 09:10:00 AM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

What great pictures! You know how it is...one kid cooperates about as enthusiastically as the other does not.

I'm always the good cat. ;)

Have a Merry Christmas!    



» Post a Comment