MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





FRIDAY FEAST



Appetizer
What was your very first job with a paycheck?

I was a cashier at our local IGA Grocery Store. I started there 2 days after I turned 16 and stayed until I was almost 19!

Soup
Did you ever lose something really important to you?

Besides my sanity? LOL My Mama gave me a ring when I turned 21 and for the life of me I cant find it :( I think it must have got lost when we moved from Kentucky to Georgia.

Salad
What is the best Christmas present you ever received?

My girls. :) They were born 3 days AFTER Christmas, but hands down, they were the best present EVER!!


Main Course
Tell about a favorite "hang out" place for you and your friends when you were in high school.

We used to hang out in the Fred's Dollar Store parking lot! We'd all park there and sit on our trunks. We'd wave at everyone and see how many cute guys we could make stop ;)


Dessert
Name something that always brings a smile to your face.

Hmm...I can name more than one thing. My kids. My hubby. My favorite blogs. A good book. Getting good stuff in the mail! Christmas! Can you tell that it's not really hard to make me smile? :) heehehe
*note* I'll be off from work for the next 3 nights. I hope you all have a lovely weekend! *hugs*



« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 12/15/2006 02:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful gift, having your children born for the Holidays! I agree that would be the best present ever!!

Have a wonderful 3 nights OFF!
Happy Friday!

www.arewethereyetmom.blogspot.com    



At 12/15/2006 06:52:00 PM, Blogger Shelby said...

great feast! :)    



At 12/16/2006 04:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet a whole bunch of cute guys used to stop, huh? Those days bring back great memories!    



At 12/18/2006 11:47:00 AM, Blogger Mandy Charlton, Photographer, Writer, Blogger said...

Hiya Sam, Just wanted to let you know that my parcel arrived today, thank you so much for your kindness. Totally different from what I expected, thank you again and big hugs!    



At 12/19/2006 12:54:00 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

That's pretty awesome to have your children born around the holidays. I would have to agree with you that that is a fantastic gift!

I also grinned when you mentioned IGA. I thought I was the only one who knew about those.    



» Post a Comment