MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Happy Birthday!


Yes, I know it's a Halloween picture, but right now it's the only one I have to show ya'll the three most precious people in my life :)

Today was hubby's birthday! He turned 37! We had a great supper, a great cake (baked by your's truly ;0), and some great together time!

One week from today (the 28th) is the Girls' birthday :) They will be 4! We are going to have a big birthday party for them on the 30th. Today at school they had their Christmas party, but their teachers also let them celebrate for their birthday. They had pizza, cupcakes (also baked by yours truly!), juice, and they made miniature gingerbread houses, which they ate before they ever made it home with them LOL!!

I want to share their Santa Claus letters that got published in our local paper with you all. It wasnt just their letters that got published, it was all of the headstart and pre-k classes.

Shelby's:

Dear Santa,

I want markers and paper for Christmas. I have been a very good girl this year. I will leave you some Christmas cookies and coke.

Love,

Shelby

Shaleena's:

Dear Santa,

I want a baby doll and baby doll food and a basket and I would like a bicycle and some markers and paper. I want a toy for my cousin Chad and my sister. Sister wants a baby and baby stuff too. All the kitties and doggies in the world need things too. Merry Christmas to you too!

Love,

Shaleena

I got so tickled when I read those! I was so proud of Shaleena for thinking of her sister and her cousin :) And Shelby, all she has talked about since the Christmas Season has started is wanting markers and paper! LOL!!

Stay tuned for my Thursday 13 :)

*hugs*

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 12/22/2006 02:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What great letters! So, is Santa bringing them everything they want? Happy Birhtday to your Hubby!h    



At 12/22/2006 02:52:00 PM, Blogger Mandy Charlton, Photographer, Writer, Blogger said...

Those letters are priceless, i must tell you though, and this is so freaky but Abigail and Loobys only cousin is called "Chad" amazing!

BTW the parcel was slightly worse for wear but hey ho, hubby hasn't even got his yet from his blog swap partner so I'm counting myself very lucky indeed and maybe next year we can swap presents as friends rather than just swap partners!

Lots of love and squishies xxxx    



» Post a Comment