MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Thursday 13


13 Of My Favorite Blogs :O)
  1. Island Life Kailani has become one of my greatest friends in the blogosphere! She's funny, witty, caring, and seems like a wonderful mommy :)
  2. Drama Queen's Momma Tonya is great! Her kids are funny, and her posts are never boring :)
  3. It's All for the Best I didnt know Heather until we got partnered up for the Ornament Exchange. I always get good laughs and great tips over at her place! You should see what that woman can do with 30 lbs. of ground beef! hehe
  4. Petroville MommaK was my inspiration for starting a blog! She's wonderful, her posts are always very touching. If you've never been there, my suggestion is to gooooo, I mean, sheesh, what are you waiting for? Christmas?
  5. Kukka Maria Kukka is my favorite Empress :) She's the reason I'm having extra nipples added on ROFL! She keeps me in stitches, I never get tired of visiting her!
  6. Zeus Zeus never fails to make me smile :) (Dont tell anyone, but I think him and Kukka have a reallllllllly hot fling going on LOL)
  7. Momma Duck & Lil Duck Duck This one's a given. I mean come on, who DOESNT love going and seeing her new designs, and the pictures of Lil Duck? They make my day!
  8. Pass the Torch I love visiting Kelly! She hosts Pass the Torch Tuesday, and I love to read about the great things that kids do :) Also, I really enjoy when her kids do guest posts!
  9. Mom-O-Matic This is ONE. FUNNY. LADY! 'nuff said!
  10. Scrapping Through Life I met this wonderful blogger through our being paired up for the Christmas Grotto Goodie Swap! She is a major scrapbooker, go visit her and you can see all the great stuff she does!
  11. In A Big Way The name of her blog says it all! I enjoy this blog "in a big way!" Katherine is hilarious!!!!
  12. Stranded in the Mountains Everytime I visit Kathleen Marie, I get all warm and fuzzy feeling!! I love the mountains, and I love the snow, it sounds like she has it made in the shade....err...snow? hehe
  13. W.A.Y.A All I can say is what a sense of humor! For those of you who dont know, W.A.Y.A stands for "Who Asked You Anyway" LOL If that doesnt tell you how funny she is, nothing will ;)




« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 12/07/2006 04:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for mentioning me! I know some of those blogs and I'll definitely check out the rest!    



At 12/07/2006 08:20:00 AM, Blogger Mama Duck said...

Awwww, thanks for including me. I have to check out a few of those, I'll be back. Need coffee.... ;)    



At 12/07/2006 10:54:00 AM, Blogger Heather said...

I'm so honored! Thanks for including me adn giving me a great meat-packing plug! LOL! I'm going to spend the rest of the afternoon checking out the others. Thanks again!    



At 12/07/2006 12:14:00 PM, Blogger Kat said...

I'll have to check some of them out. Happy TT!    



At 12/07/2006 12:26:00 PM, Blogger Katherine said...

Thanks a jigibillon for mentioning me! I'll check out the others, too.    



At 12/07/2006 01:44:00 PM, Blogger tiggerprr said...

I visit quite a few of those myself! I'll have to check out the rest of them since our tastes seem to be similar! :)    



At 12/07/2006 05:47:00 PM, Blogger Mom O Matic said...

Thanks for the nice shout out! I'll be sure to check out the other funny ladies!    



At 12/07/2006 10:49:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Sam, you're such a sweetheart! Thank you for including me on your list. I'm so honored!    



At 12/07/2006 11:05:00 PM, Blogger WendyWings said...

Hey just wanted to let you know I am back in blogland, WHERE did Kalani go :(
I will try and be more regular from now on lol.

I have just posted a begging post I need VOTES for an online contest so if you have time I would really appreciate votes ( you can vote every day ) after Wednesday I won't mention it again lol.    



At 12/08/2006 07:30:00 AM, Blogger Mandy Charlton, Photographer, Writer, Blogger said...

OMG, I'm honoured to appear on your list, thank you so much! I'm so glad your parcel arrived and you liked everything except that you were supposed to wait till Christmas before peeking you naughty girl! I hope you can fill your books with some photos from this Christmas.

Lots of love and squidgy cuddles.    



» Post a Comment