MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





too much turkey, not enough mai tai

Ahh, so did everyone have a great Thanksgiving? We did! I ate too much, was way too lazy, and didnt drink enough to deal with the inlaws! hehe. Just kidding, my inlaws are great, but it's nice to be able to visit and then GO HOME!
Things were different this year, a little bit strained, because my MIL wasnt there :( We all did the best we could do to make it normal though.
The ride in the car (5.5 hours) on the way there was LONG. I got off work at 7 a.m on Thursday morning, and at 9 a.m, we were on the road to KY. Of course, I couldnt sleep because the girls were wired. Thank goodness I didnt have to drive!
It was okay once we got there and had dinner though, there were so many people that wanted to spend time with the girls that I was able to find a bed and lay down!
We spent the first 2 nights at my BIL's and the last night at my SIL's house. The hardest part is spreading ourselves thin enough to spend time with everyone!
Let me tell you though, there was some GREAT food! Yummmmy!


Want to hear something funny? I was getting out of the shower earlier tonight and Shelby walked in the bathroom. Umm, hello, mommy's getting dressed, can you please excuse me? She caught sight of my scar, from where I had my c-section. I've already told them the story about how the doctor had to open up mommy's tummy to get them out. When she saw the scar, she said "mommy, does it hurt?" I said, not anymore. She said, "who glued you back together?" I had to laugh at that! It's so funny the things that they come up with sometimes!

Anyways, I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! Is everyone preparing for Christmas now? We went driving around looking at Christmas lights tonight. I love doing that :) It means that the season has officially started! Well, Goodnight all, and *hugs*
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 11/28/2006 04:33:00 AM, Blogger Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

My Opposable Thumb Wench says she's not sure what's in a mai tai, but she always finds a good aged scotch makes dealing with the in-laws easier.

So, who DID glue you back together? And why didn't they stitch you instead? That's what they did to me when they took out my boy-bits.

Zeus is the reason for the season!!    



At 11/28/2006 07:00:00 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

Actually they didnt GLUE me back together. They sewed me, but then there were problems, so they had to open me back up and then they had to STAPLE me back shut!    



At 11/28/2006 08:31:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the title of this post!! HILARIOUS!!

I think that's the case a LOT;) We could always use a little more mai tai than we get around here;)    



At 11/28/2006 08:54:00 AM, Blogger Kat said...

I have a scar on my tummy too. and my son asks me where the zipper is.    



At 11/28/2006 06:11:00 PM, Blogger Renee Nefe said...

here via Zeus, but not right after you.

Sounds like a pretty good Thanksgiving. Mine went well too and Sunday we went to MIL's and I drank a very large Mudslide...got nice and toasty.

I'm doing a birthday poll over at my place if you would like to pop by.    



At 11/29/2006 01:04:00 AM, Blogger Jake and Bathsheba said...

Hi! Sounds like you had a nice Thanksgiving - lots of family. It was just us with our mom and dad here.

Our mom doesn't get in the mood for Christmas until December at least. She'd rather extend the season into January than mix it in with Thanksgiving.

"Zeus is our reason for the season."

~J&B    



At 11/29/2006 05:06:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know how you're able to function on such little sleep! You're amazing!

Girlie Girl thinks the doctor pulled her out through my mouth. LOL!    



» Post a Comment