MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





randomness

Conversation between my girls and I after recieving a letter from Drama Queen and her Momma in the mail today...

Me: Look Girls, it's a letter from Drama Queen!!
Shaleena: Who's Drama Queen?
Shelby: I like Drama Queen!
Me: Drama Queens Momma is my friend on the computer. *proceeds to read letter*
Me: Stickers!
Shaleena: Give me my stickers! I want to be a Drama Queen.
Shelby: Me too!
Me: Dont worry girls, you got a headstart, you are Drama Queens in training!
Girls: *looking at mommy like she has two heads*

They were really excited to get mail today! It really balanced out the bad mail. I also recieved the bill from the Emergency room for when I was sick. Thank God the girls have insurance is all I'm sayin'!

We got our first snow flurries of the year today :) It actually came down pretty hard for a few seconds, then it was like *ooh, theres a snowflake* every 3 minutes LOL

I made a really yummy, easy supper tonight. My version of Chicken Parmesan (yah, I know thats not the right spelling, but who cares? LOL). Boneless chicken breasts, baked, topped with spaghetti sauce and shredded cheese! It was yumdiddlyumptious!

I've got the prettiest ornament to send to my exchange partner, I just need to get it in the mail! It's actually not a tree ornament, more like something you'd hang in your window, or somewhere like that.

I've been fretting over the fact that I havent got my Christmas gift exchange package put together yet, I'm having a hard time deciding what to put in it. I better get it done soon though, because times a wastin'!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 11/21/2006 01:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cool! It's always great to get fun mail once in a while!    



At 11/21/2006 09:00:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun to have a bit of "in real life" meeting - even if it's via USPS;)

And I'm glad you got a bit of snow -- probably not enough for a snowball fight though, huh? Ours is all gone now. And it's supposed to hit 55 degrees today!!    



At 11/21/2006 09:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad they liked their mail! Hilarious conversation!

Snow?! Better you than me, my friend.    



At 11/21/2006 08:52:00 PM, Blogger Heather said...

You're just teasing me now, aren't you? ;o) I can't wait to see waht it is! And I can't wait to see what you think of what I got you! TTYS, partner!    



» Post a Comment