MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





FRIDAY FEAST 118/other misc. stuff

This week's questions are all from Ammy , who was the winner of the Friday Feast Contest!

Appetizer
Do you believe there is intelligent life on other planets?

More intelligent than us? hehehe!! To be honest, I do believe there is life on other planets. Intelligent or not is an entirely different story!

Soup
What is one thing you said you'd never do, but you eventually did?
Get married. Hands down that is it! I NEVER thought I'd find the right guy. But I did. :)

Salad
Who is the teacher that influenced you the most in school?
His name was Mr. Flanagan. He was my US History teacher in my JR. Year of high school. He NEVER gave anyone a perfect 100% because he said NO ONE was perfect!

Main Course
If you could trade places with anyone for one day, who would it be and why?
I cant honestly think of anyone I'd like to be. I'd like to continue to be myself, but maybe add a few good things to my OWN life.

Dessert
What is your favorite dish to prepare?

I like preparing all kinds of dishes. I just love to cook! It makes me feel good to see my family enjoy something that I made for them.




**I'd like to say, about my T13 this week (about some great charities) that although I only listed 13, there are TONS more that are wonderful! Thirteen doesnt even cover a tip of the iceberg. And it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to hear in my comments that so many of you give to different charities :) *hugs to all of you special people!*

**I'd also like to thank you all for the great comments you left in my post about my mama. She is an angel. I'm NOT exaggerating! So, Thank You ALL :)

**Anyone enjoy the McRIB Sandwich at McDonald's as much as I do? ITS BACK! I dont know for how long, but they have returned!

**The girls talked me into putting up the Christmas Tree today, and Christmas decorations LOL I know it's a little early, but who's counting? hehehe
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 11/18/2006 05:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFL! Boy, that McRib comment came out of nowhere! I don't know why but I think it's so funny! I've never tried it but I will this time!

I don't know if I would have liked being in Mr. Flanagan's class. I understand his point but he would have ruined my GPA!htt    



At 11/18/2006 05:47:00 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

LOL! I think the McRib comment stemmed from the fact that I was enjoying one as I was typing that post! bwahahaha...you've NEVER had one? OMG Rush to Mickey D's RIGHT NOW kailani! lol    



» Post a Comment