MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





windows live messenger

Hi ya'll! How's everyone tonight? I wanted to tell you guys about my Ornament Exchange Partner, Heather. She's FABULOUS! She's just too cool! You all need to go and visit her :) Also, (Boy, I'm soooo LUCKY!) I have a great Gift Swap partner too! Her name is Mandy. These two ladies are wonderful, and I'm very lucky to have been introduced to them :)

In other news, I downloaded Windows Live Messenger, so if any of ya'll have it and want to add me to it so you can talk to me Instantly (woohoo LOL), you can add me by typing in my email address, which is sweetstargreeneyes@yahoo.com . Hope you all have a wonderful evening :) *hugs*
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 11/20/2006 03:37:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe I should download that so we don't have to keep emailing each other!    



» Post a Comment