MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Holiday Time Meme

I saw this at Stranded in the Mountains who saw it at Big Blueberry Eyes and A Penny For Your Thoughts . It looked cute so I thought I'd give it a go. :)

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
Hot Chocolate! I like to add Peppermint Mocha Coffee Creamer to it :)

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree?
He wraps everything! Even the stocking stuffers :)

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
This year I put colored lights on my tree, but I have white icicle lights to put outside.

4. Do you hang mistletoe?
I never did until this year!


5. When do you put up your decorations?
*looks at calendar* Today is the 19th of November, I put them up on the 17th of November! hehehe

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
Spiral sliced ham! With potato salad!

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child ?
Everyone coming to Grandma's house. The aunts, uncles, cousins, EVERYone! We had a huge supper and opened presents together. It was wonderful :)

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
The truth? What truth? Santa still comes to my house every single year!

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
We open all of the family gifts on Christmas Eve. Special Santa presents are reserved for Christmas morning, along with the stockings!

10. What kind of decorations are on your Christmas Tree?
This year, I have little wooden teddy bears, and pinecones. Also, my mom buys the girls and I each one ornament a year, so those are on there too.


11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?
OOOhhh, I LOVE snow!

12. Can you ice skate?
I've only ever been one time. It wasnt for me LOL

13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
The year I was pregnant with the girls (3 days before they were born) I got this huge honkin' soft, fuzzy moon and stars blanket...from Santa :)

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
For my family to be together.

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
Pumpkin, Chocolate, and Lemon Pies!

16 What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Having a light supper of finger foods on Christmas Eve, right before we open our family presents :)

17. What tops your tree?
This year I was given an Angel from my (step) Great Grandma. She made it from plastic canvas. It's beautiful!

18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving?
Giving to people, and watching them enjoy what I give, makes me so incredibly happy! Of course, it doesnt hurt to recieve either!

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song?
Silent Night

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yummy?
Yummy! I love mint, especially peppermint.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 11/19/2006 01:21:00 AM, Blogger Ms. Kathleen said...

Cute answers and my son informed that "of course there is a Santa Mom! What are you going to tell Lexy (my grandbaby)?" So, I need to change my answer on that one! ha!    



At 11/19/2006 04:47:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never cared for ice skating either. Those shoes hurt my ankles. Now, roller skating I love!    



At 11/19/2006 05:37:00 AM, Blogger Mandy Charlton, Photographer, Writer, Blogger said...

Oh My Sam, I can't beleive you have your decorations up, last year I only made it till the 23rd of November though!! LOL

This year though we're buying a real tree so we have it all planned for 2 weeks today, i'm very excited!

Nice to catch up with you, i must endeavour to get your parcel wrapped and posted this week as that international posting date is creeping up on me!    



At 11/19/2006 08:51:00 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Cute answers! I'm learning a lot!
I did this on my blog, so check me out partner! :o)    



» Post a Comment