MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Sam's Favorite Blogs Award

I've been playing around on a generator site and these are some of the results :) I made my very own award to give out, which I have already emailed to Kailani. She is very deserving of it, and so are some others. So, watch out, you might just be the recipient of the next "Sam's Favorite Blogs Award." But, you dont have to feel obligated to show it on your blog or anything, it's just something I made that I thought was cute. And arent those fonts down there cute? Now, if only I could figure out how to use different fonts all the time, I'd be happy!





« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 11/21/2006 11:35:00 AM, Blogger Mama Duck said...

Awww, too cute indeed!    



At 11/25/2006 06:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know where Kailani went?    



At 12/01/2006 01:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am visiting from Kailans's. Love the award, and the fonts. I am a font junkie. :)

You picked a great blog for your first award!    



At 12/01/2006 01:24:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I am not crazy. I got the link to your site from Kailani's but it was on bloglines. I tried to go to her blog and it is gone! Have any idea where she is. Hope all is well with her.    



» Post a Comment