Thirteen GREAT Charities for Those Who Like to Give to Others :)
1. Toys For Tots Who doesnt want to give to little kids that dont otherwise have anything?
2. Boys and Girls Club of America Dont you think that it's great that there is a recreational place for kids to be, instead of on the streets?
3. National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc. Is it even necessary to elaborate on this one? We all know that it is very important!
4. The National Coalition Against Domestic Violence We all know it's there, cant we try to stop it?
5. Ronald McDonald House Charities We can help provide affordable housing for families with hospitalized children.
6. American Red Cross Help them help others when disaster strikes.
7. Children's Miracle Network It could be one of our children someday...
8. Make-A-Wish Foundation One of my personal favorites. They help grant wishes for children with life-threatening medical conditions.
9. Love Our Children USA WAY to many children are being abused, we can help prevent it.
10. Wildlife Conservation Society Animals need love too!!
11. Disabled Veterans Charities This one hits close to home for me, a very special man in my life...My Papa, is a disabled Veteran from the Vietnam War.
12. Operation Gratitude Send a care package to help one of the heroes that are fighting for us and our country.
13. Gifts for Sight Donate your unwanted boats, cars, timeshares, furniture, real estate, etc...they'll pick it up at your doorstep for free AND it's tax deductible! Maybe you could help someone recieve the gift of sight.
If you are wary of a certain charity, or you would just like to know more about it, you can go here to check it out, they even have them rated :)
*note* I'm not trying to push charities on anyone. I'm not saying that to be a good person you HAVE to run out and donate money or something. I'm just saying that if you cant think of the perfect gift to give mom and dad, or sis, or uncle bob, you can donate a few dollars in their name to one of these great charities. If that doesnt make you AND them feel good, then nothing will! *hugs*