MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Open Letter to the flu bug

Dear Flu Bug,

I. HATE. YOU.
I would like to find you and squash you into a nasty little puddle of goo.
I am not sure of your gender.
I AM sure that you are NOT prejudice.
You do not care what color, race, religion we are.
Nor do you care what walk of life we hail from.
I. HATE. YOU.
Why must you bring your lousy family and invade our bodies?
Sister sneeze, Brother fever, Cousin Achy...GO. AWAY.
It's not bad enough that you can make a grown adult feel worthless and helpless; but you have to go and latch onto children too?
WHY?
Antibiotics. Flu Shots. Cough Syrup.
It's not enough.
You just wont go away.
I. HATE. YOU.

Truly wanting to squash you,
Samantha
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 11/15/2006 08:19:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no!!! I hope you're feeling better soon. The flu is the WORST and it seems to hang on

f o r e v e r.

You're in my thoughts.    



At 11/15/2006 09:40:00 AM, Blogger Kat said...

Can I add my name to that letter;) Hope you get to rest and get feeling better soon!    



At 11/15/2006 12:18:00 PM, Blogger Chaotic Mom said...

Waaaaaaahhhhhhh! Sending some good vibes and healthy thoughts your way!    



At 11/15/2006 01:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please don't send him over here! Hope you're feeling better soon!    



At 11/15/2006 11:05:00 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

Thankyou all so much :) *hugs* I am feeling much better, got lots of rest today...now if only I could get my sense of taste and smell back! hehehe    



» Post a Comment