MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Hi everyone. I'm going to make this post short and sweet. I'm tired, I'm sick, I'm not feeling well enough to be at work, but here I am. Maybe I'll have a better post tomorrow night. It's been a long weekend. Yesterday, I had myself, Shelby AND Shaleena at the Emergency Room. All of us running raging fevers and hacking up our lungs. We're all on antibiotics and strong cough syrup. Hope all is well with everyone else. *hugs*
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 11/15/2006 03:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHY are you at work? You need to be at home taking care of yourself!    



At 11/15/2006 04:10:00 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

with every passing hour, I find myself asking the same question...    



» Post a Comment