MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





The a-z meme

There is no "I" in m-e-m-e
Found this over at Paper Napkin , it looked fun!

accent: American
booze: I typically do NOT drink, but if I do, I like a Mai-Tai!
chore I hate: Doing dishes BITES!
dogs/cats: I like both. We had a dog, but she got out and got ran over :(
essential electronics: I cant live without my cellphone, my DVD player, and my Stereo.
favorite perfume/cologne: Cool Water for Women.
gold/silver: I much prefer silver. I do wear my wedding band and engagement ring, which are both gold though.
hometown: Way Up North, Georgia.
insomnia: I HAVE to have insomnia, thats the only way I get a paycheck!
job title: Night Audit/Desk Clerk at a major Hotel.
kids: 2, beautiful twin daughters :)
living arrangements: 2 story home, right close to town, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.
most admired trait: I try to be fair to everyone, and treat everyone equally.
number of sexual partners: right now, 1, and that would be my husband!
overnight hospital stays: 1, but it was overnight for 5 nights, when I had my c-section, with the girls.
phobia: Spiders, and something bad happening to my kids or husband.
quote: "freedom's just another word for, nothing left to lose..." -Janis Joplin
religion: Christian.
siblings: 3 half sisters, 2 of which do NOT know that I'm their sister.
time I usually wake up: When it's time to pick up the kids from school. Only because I get off work at 7 a.m, take them to school, then come home and go to bed.
unusual talent: I can type really fast, and I can pinch with my toes!
vegetable I refuse to eat: Beets, Mushrooms, Asparagus.
worst habit: I procrastinate! I wait until the last minute to do ANYTHING!
x-rays: When I sprained my knee, when I sprained my ankle, and when I sprained my OTHER knee!
yummy foods I make: fettuccini alfredo w/ chicken, meatloaf, cakes...
zodiac sign: Cancer! I'm a CRAB!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 11/29/2006 05:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have talented toes, too! I can pinch and pick things up. It comes in really handy when the baby drops things while I'm carrying here. Whenever I do that, my husband makes monkey sounds!    



At 11/29/2006 06:31:00 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

LOL@monkey sounds! I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who knows how to use my toes ;)    



At 11/29/2006 12:03:00 PM, Blogger Renee Nefe said...

I use my toes too. DH gets grossed out by it though (toe jam & all) but since we moms don't have retractable arms like Stitch, I'm gonna use what I've got.

Thanks for your input on the birthday poll. I'm sure your girls will appreciate your thoughtfulness about their birthday.    



At 12/01/2006 07:15:00 AM, Blogger Mandy Charlton, Photographer, Writer, Blogger said...

Hey Sam :)

Just catching up with your blog as I have been so very busy, I also procrastinate for too often.

Anyway just to lt you know that your parcel will go to the post office this afternoon. Hopefully you'll get it in around a week, it's all wrapped up inside the padded envelope, you can open it early if you want to or you can keep it till Christmas, there's a few things inside and I really hope you like them.

lots of kissy wissies and huggle wuggles xxx    



At 12/05/2006 08:27:00 PM, Blogger Maddy said...

Sorry about the spider phobia, but I don't think you need to worry overly, that's a very common fear. And as for worrying about your children! That's what all good mummy's do.
Cheers    



» Post a Comment