MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Monday Memories/Reflections

This will also be my Monday Memory. In memory of my Mother in Law, Allene. With love...

As time goes by, so many things change. We lose loved ones, we experience tragedies and disasters of the emotional, natural, and physical kinds. I recently had to take a leave of absence because my Mother in Law passed away. A more loving, amazing woman there never was. What I didnt realize, was that when I just disappeared without telling any of my friends here, I was missed. Not only was I missed, but you worried about me. For that I apologize. But I'm back, and I'm truly thankful for each and every one of my amazing friends here! I dont have to name you, you know who you are. Thank You, for the thoughts, the prayers, Thank You from the bottom of my heart. One of the things that I've found that doesnt change is a true friend.

Well, the Holiday Season is about to begin, is everyone ready for it? I for one am not. The Holidays this year will be bittersweet with our recent loss. But, all the same, I am still looking forward to them! My girls and I decorated the front porch for Halloween, complete with skeletons, spiderwebs and our very own ScareCrow that the girls have dubbed "BoBo." Please dont ask where BoBo came from, because I have NO idea!

Shelby came to me the other day, from their playroom and said to me, "Mommy, Chuckie wont give me my babydoll back." I was like, Uh, who's Chuckie? And she comes back with, "thats my boyfriend, he lives with his mommy in an apple tree." My almost 4 year old little girl has already got an imaginary friend! And to beat all, she doesnt like to share her toys with him! LOL

Shaleena decided to paint her nails with a Sharpie Permanent Marker. That was cute *dripping sarcasm*. She goes back to school tomorrow and guess what? It looks like she has smashed each and every one of her fingernails with a sledgehammer. She hasnt invented an imaginary friend yet. For twins, my girls sure arent much alike!

Well, I'm going to close this for now. I'm here to stay, assuming everything goes well. Thanks again for your thoughts and prayers, you guys!
*hugs*
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 10/17/2006 04:26:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're just so glad you're back safe and sound.

My prayers go out to you and your family during this tragic period. I hope that time will eventually allow you to heal.

And if I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times . . . girl, you need to get a home computer! LOL!    



At 10/17/2006 04:34:00 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

Home computer is next on my list of must haves!! I'll probably have to wait for my income tax refunds LOL    



At 10/25/2006 12:06:00 AM, Blogger Tonya said...

Sharpies are dangerous weapons in the hands of young children. We went to play cards with some friends one night, and Karate Kid immediately spotted the Sharpie on the table. We hadn't been there for a full minute before he picked it up and drew a big "L" on his forehead!    



At 11/10/2006 10:21:00 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

I was pleased to see that you had a MIL that you loved.

(Mine hated me - but then, she treated her own two children as if they were useless, too. So I didn't take it personally.)

Sorry your children won't have her as a grandma.    



» Post a Comment