MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





....it's been a long night....

Dear Mr. I'm Drunk And Only Renting A Room So I Can Have A Booty Call With This Girl And I Probably Dont Even Know Her Name;

It is protocol for me to ask for your address and phone number so that I can charge you in case you mess up your room. NO I will not give you mine. We do not charge by the hour, we charge by the night. If you choose to only stay for an hour, it will be the same rate as it would be for a whole night. No, there is no "booty call" discount. (The man actually said this to me)
Sir, I'm sorry that I cannot drag out the breakfast food for you to eat in the middle of the night. Breakfast is served between the hours of 6:30 a.m and 10:00 a.m. It is only 1:00 a.m. There is, however, a Huddle House down the road. If I were you though, I'd wait until morning, because you will probably go to jail if you drive now. I could smell you before you even walked through the door. Here's an idea for you. Maybe you could call your WIFE, she might bring you something to munch on. Considering you have a local address, and by this point I can definetely tell that you do not know your partners name, I'm sure that your wife would be pleased to know that you are safe. She is probably worried about you, while she sits at home with, oh, probably 4 small children and nothing to eat... Shall I call her for you?
Have a wonderful night you two. Checkout is at 12:00 p.m. Oh, you wont be here that long? I'll be seeing you soon then. Goodnight.
Sincerely
Your Friendly Happy
Desk Clerk
Can ya'll believe some people? *Update* They checked in at 1:00 a.m and checked OUT about 5 minutes ago. It's just now 2:02 a.m. LOL THAT was one expensive booty call!!! ($133.28 to be exact! bwahahaha)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 8/27/2006 04:09:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must see all kinds of people while working the graveyard shift, huh? Expensive is right! He spent $133 + her fee for just 1 hour!    



At 8/28/2006 10:06:00 AM, Blogger Kelly Curtis said...

Ewwwww. I can't imagine having the nerve. And not even try to mask it! Yuck

Pass the Torch    



At 8/29/2006 01:09:00 AM, Blogger Tonya said...

Booty Call Discount?! Don't you just love the, um, more creative types you get to see in your line of work?    



» Post a Comment