MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





FLIRTING and CARNIVALS

I submitted a post to The Carnival of Family Life this week. It will be hosted at Everything Under the Moon
I think you should all go check it out so that you can find out the rules and deadlines!

I recieved my copy of Flirting with Forty from Heather at Mama's Rant

today in the mail! I cant wait to read it. I'll let ya'll know how it turns out :) She also sent me a great ClubMom Sports Bottle too!

Have a good night ya'll.

*hugs*






« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 8/27/2006 04:10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me know how that book is! I may have to get it!

Thanks for the backlink to the carnival!

How's the new home coming along?    



At 8/28/2006 07:58:00 AM, Blogger Zeus said...

I have to put up a backlink for the carnival so thanks for reminding me Samantha! I'll look for your article later this evening when the human pet lets me on the computer.    



» Post a Comment