MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





moving day blues

Well, I'm still trying to move. Its sooo stressful! Packing everything up, just to turn right around and unpack it again. When can I sleep? Sheesh! I've been up since 7 a.m YESTERDAY! Usually I get a catnap in the daytime while the girls are at school, but I've been so busy that I havent had a chance. But, at least everything else is going smoothly. The girls are really loving school; our new house is so big that even I, a glorified packrat, dont have enough stuff to put in it! Know what that means? Time to go shopping!!! I got my furniture arranged how I wanted it today. I turned on the air conditioners upstairs and downstairs and boy oh boy did it feel good! I need to decide on a cute theme for the girls' room. www.abcdistribution.com has some very cute daisy furniture that I've been thinking about ordering for them. If you havent checked out that site, now's the time to do it! Their prices are reasonable, and they have good quality stuff. I've ordered from them many times! We found a yellow-jacket nest in our front yard. Those things are so hard to get rid of. We set it on fire, but they just kept swarming. I think we better do it again. The main owner of the hotel I work at is staying here this weekend, so I feel like I'm on edge. This is the first time I've met him. He seems really nice. I'm so tired, so I'm going to cut this short. Hope ya'll have a great night. Maybe I'll have something more interesting to blog about tomorrow. *hugs*
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 8/26/2006 02:19:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, moving can be such a drag! But just think about when you're all done! You will have a beautiful new home!    



At 8/26/2006 02:21:00 AM, Blogger Kelly Curtis said...

Moving is definitely a stressful thing. We moved last year and almost moved again, but decided it was just too much to deal with.

So we're staying now.

Hope you enjoy your new place!    



At 8/26/2006 08:48:00 AM, Blogger Mama Duck said...

Oh gosh, I hate moving. We did it at least once a year for 7 years. We've been here for over a year now and I'm dreading the next move. Maybe we'll be rich by then (ha ha ha) and can hire movers....    



At 8/31/2006 03:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So how did meeting the boss go? I'm sure he loved you! Hope the moving is going well. I know it's hard work but just think how wonderful everything will be once it's all done! And it will be all done eventually! Hang in there!    



» Post a Comment