MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





I'M BACK!!

Hi everyone! I know it's been quite a while since my last post. We had a tragedy in my family :( My MIL passed away, it was so unexpected. I didnt have a chance to post and tell everyone that I had to take a leave of absense. I missed you all SO much! I'm back now, we're still having a rough time dealing with things right now, but, well, we'll deal, right? So I'm going to try to make my rounds and visit everyone. Goodnight :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 10/16/2006 06:47:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear about your sudden lose! How tragic and so sudden.

My prayers go out to you and your family! Take care!    



At 10/16/2006 07:24:00 AM, Blogger Viamarie said...

My warmest condolences to your and your family.

God Bless the eternal repose of her soul.    



At 10/16/2006 08:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about your sudden family tragedy.

Heartfelt condolences to you.    



At 10/16/2006 08:43:00 AM, Blogger Mama Duck said...

Oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry to hear that! I've been wondering about you, and was just thinking about you again last night (along with Kailani with that earthquake, ugh). Glad you and the little ones are ok, now keep in touch, ok?? ;)    



At 10/16/2006 09:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. I can't imagine what we be harder, the loss or seeing your husband sad. Hugs for you.    



At 10/16/2006 06:35:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We missed you! Give Hubby a hug from us!    



At 10/17/2006 01:43:00 AM, Blogger Tonya said...

I was so excited to get your comment tonight. I'm sorry to hear about the tragedy in your family, but I'm glad you're all right. I was worried about you! I won't even tell you all the scenarios I imagined of what might have happened to you.

And thanks for the help for Drama Queen!    



» Post a Comment