MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Thursday Thirteen

T13 Header made by Kailani


Thirteen Things I'd Love To Do Before I Die!

1. See my babies grown up and taking care of themselves.
2. Duh! Win the Lottery, OF COURSE!
3. Travel to a foreign country.
*Australia
*Mexico
*Africa
*Scotland
*Ireland
Any of the above would be A-Okay in MY book!
4. I'd like to know that I made some kind of impact on someone's life.
5. I'd like to shake hands with Joaquin Pheonix (or a little smooch, aint he a cutie patootie? hehe)
6. I'd like to have another baby. (A boy maybe? hmmm)
7. See a war-free, peaceful world.
8. See hunger stopped once and for all.
9. Take a cruise to Alaska.
10. Own a brand-spankin'-new car.
11. Have a snail-mail penpal. (I love to write letters!)
12. Talk to Sylvia Brown (the psychic on Montel Williams show)
13. Send my kids to bed, by themselves, without an argument. (Which is probably not nearly as likely as the other things on this list LOL)

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!






« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 8/30/2006 05:32:00 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

I think those are all worthy aspirations. I know I would love to see those countries as well, perhaps even Scotland and Italy. I also think seeing a peaceful world is something everyone hopes for.

Happy Thursday to you, Sam!    



At 8/30/2006 10:02:00 PM, Blogger *~*Michelle*~* said...

I think you can also talk to Sylvia Browne AFTER you die, so you can add another on to your list, lol!

I am right there with you on the traveling thing.

My TT is up. Happy Thursday!    



At 8/30/2006 10:51:00 PM, Blogger Kelly Curtis said...

Those all look good to me!    



At 9/03/2006 08:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

From what I've seen so far, I'm sure you've made a very positive impact on a lot of people's lives.    



» Post a Comment