MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Colors

I'm bored, so bare with me! LOL
And, if you wanna join my bored silliness, feel free!
Colors inspire me, so I thought I'd share with ya'll what they make me think of.

Pink makes me think of my Brats, Cotton Candy, and Easter

Gray makes me think of rainy days, and sadness

Red makes me think of love, valentine's day, and roses (do you see a theme here? LOL)

Orange makes me think of Florida, pumpkins at halloween time, and Fall

Brown makes me think of wood, squirrels and Fall again

Yellow makes me think of happiness and sunshine (and boy is it bright!)

Green makes me think of $$ money, trees, grass and sea-sickness

Blue makes me think of the ocean, the sky, bluebirds in my yard, and my daughters AND husbands eyes

Purple makes me think of grapes, barney, and it just plain makes me happy because it's my favorite color

I'm not tagging anyone, but I'd like to know how ya'll think IN COLOR :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 8/29/2006 07:41:00 AM, Blogger Laurie said...

I think I'll do a post like this. I'll send people here to read yours first of course. :)

(Thanks for popping in at my blog.)    



At 8/29/2006 08:54:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am cheating and doing it here!
Pink makes me think of a cats nose!!

Gray makes me think of the sky before a rain storm.

Red makes me think of anger.

Orange makes me think of a pumpkin, and the fall!

Brown makes me think of a tree, dirt, acorns and other things in nature!

Yellow makes me think of the sun!

Green makes me think of grass and money!

Blue makes me think of the sky!

Purple makes me think of my sister. Its her fav color!

I actually popped in to see if you had any luck with the code I sent you for Monday Memories. Adn it looks like you got it working! Hope to see you play next week!

Have a great Tuesday and a wonderful week!    



At 8/29/2006 09:51:00 AM, Blogger The Domesticator said...

I like your list, and I must say I think of all those things when I think of those colors, too. Oh, and purple is my favorite color, too!    



At 9/01/2006 03:30:00 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

Pink makes me think of bubble gum.

Red makes me think of fire.

Green makes me think of very soft, very fluffy grass next to a river.

Gray makes me think of overcast skies and feeling warm and cozy in a brightly lit house.

Purple makes me think of grape Kool-Aid.

Blue makes me think of water.

Orange makes me think of my dad because it's his favorite color.

Yellow makes me think of sunny, happy times.    



At 10/12/2012 02:42:00 AM, Anonymous invitesbaby said...

You are one of the people I have met, and I am trying to stay in touch with.

All the best,
Bob    



» Post a Comment