MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Steve Irwin: Crocodile Hunter


Reports: Australia's 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin killed
It's a sad day. I've watched this man on T.V. many times. I've thought to myself how crazy he was. But I didnt realize what a saddening surprise it would be to hear this. I cannot imagine how his wife and children are taking this :( I remember when he did "The Wiggly Safari" with The Wiggles, it was such a hit with my nephew that we watched it at least 3 times a day. And I enjoyed his show! I would just like to send out a prayer for his family. It's amazing, 20 minutes ago, I was doing a Celebration Post, and now this...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 9/04/2006 05:41:00 AM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Oh dear....I had not heard that. THAT is horrible! He was such an interesting man and fun, too...I always thought he had a really great sense of humor about what he did and didn't seem to take himself too seriously though he certainly took his work seriously...What a terrible thing to happen. And he was so young!!!
I too send condolances and prayers to his family. A sad day, indeed.    



At 9/04/2006 07:28:00 AM, Blogger Rascal said...

Hello Samantha. I found you at Wendy's and came over here as directed. I am new to this but I see you are an experienced Casting Call actress. Maybe you can give me some pointers. Do you speak Meow?    



At 9/04/2006 08:57:00 AM, Blogger Viamarie said...

This is really a sad news. He will surely be missed by millions of his fans.

My prayers for the eternal repose of his soul.    



At 9/04/2006 11:41:00 AM, Blogger Laurie said...

So sad.    



At 9/04/2006 10:52:00 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

We've been gone camping, so I just found out about this today. I was so shocked and saddened to hear it. I always watched him with a mixture of awe and "are you crazy?!". At least he died doing something he loved, although it will still be so very hard for his family.    



At 9/05/2006 07:45:00 AM, Blogger sandii said...

we loved our aussie icon and he will be missed. our thoughts and prayers are with Terri, Bindi and Bob, may Steve watch over them and help them through this time anyway he can!

thanks to all for their thoughts for our true aussie hero!    



At 9/05/2006 07:57:00 AM, Blogger Bobkat said...

He was absolutely mad but a great ambassador for consevation and clearly loved all animals.    



At 9/05/2006 04:27:00 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

I felt the same way you did, Sam. I really was in shock when I found out, and even now, it seems a bit surreal. However, it must have been his time to go because people have been saying on the news that what happened to him was so freakish and unusual.

Hopefully, his message of conservation will not be forgotten quickly or readily.    



At 9/05/2006 11:44:00 PM, Blogger Cristina said...

This is so sad. He left behind a great legacy...but how awful for him to have left two young kids behind.

(congrats on your 100th post by the way. that is awesome!)    



At 9/06/2006 07:09:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still can't believe he's gone! We were just watching Wiggly Safari the other day, too.    



At 9/06/2006 06:47:00 PM, Blogger Nan said...

I think about his kids - poor children. People and the press don't always think before they print crap about someone - who leaves someone behind.    



At 9/08/2006 04:11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mommy? Oh, Mommy? Where are you? I hope everything is okay.

It's not like you to miss a Friday's Feast!    



At 9/12/2006 04:45:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, now I'm really getting worried. I hope all it is is that you're not able to use your computer at work.    



At 9/18/2006 05:16:00 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

Where are you? It's been so long since you posted. Are you on a break or has something happened?    



At 9/20/2006 02:59:00 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Where have you been? I sure hope everything is ok with you!    



At 9/23/2006 02:22:00 AM, Blogger WendyWings said...

Just checking in, I heard you were MIA and I see you have not updated in awhile, I hope you are ok.    



At 9/23/2006 10:15:00 AM, Blogger Zeus said...

I hope everything is alright with you. I keep checking back to see if anything new is posted, but you haven't been around. Come back soon, and I hope you're alright!    



» Post a Comment