MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Friday Feast 109

Feast One Hundred & Nine

Appetizer
What are some lyrics you have misheard (such as, instead of "Gettin' Jiggy With It" you heard "Kick a chicken with it")?

Right off hand I can't think of any (my brain isn't working so great tonight!) but it sure is funny to hear my brats sing their own words to a song!

Soup
What is the worst movie you have ever seen?

Hmm...that would have to be "Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector" because it was just corny! (thats my opinion and I'm stickin' to it!!)

Salad
Using the letters from your favorite number, write a sentence.
Example: Tomorrow has really easy experiences.

So Everyone Verified Every Noodle? *LOL*

Main Course
What was the most interesting news story you have heard this week?

I'd have to say that it's a local one. I live in a VERY small town and we have 3 banks. One of them got robbed on Wednesday! A young guy just walked in, no gun, no weapon, and demanded money. The idiots gave it to him! I would have kicked his butt myself, had I been there! But, after a couple days of searching for the guy, they got him yesterday.

Dessert
Which word(s) would you choose to describe your wardrobe?

Boring. Drab. Unfashionable. Mommyish.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 9/03/2006 01:44:00 AM, Blogger Tracie Nall said...

I can't believe that they just gave him the money when he didn't have a weapon or anything....crazy.

Wendy sent me to say hi!    



At 9/03/2006 04:53:00 AM, Blogger craziequeen said...

Thirteen....hmm why does my fave number have to be so long....

The Hairy Irate Rabbit Took Eight Evil Nips

:-)

Wendy directed me here.......

cq    



At 9/03/2006 05:34:00 AM, Blogger MaR said...

I love your salad, seven is my fave too :)
here from Wendy's...    



At 9/03/2006 06:45:00 PM, Blogger Biker Betty said...

Saw your name at Wendy's Casting Call and thought I'd stop by and say Hi. For as long as I can remember, I have misheard sooo many songs with hilarious outcome. Just wish I could remember one of them, lol.    



At 9/03/2006 11:57:00 PM, Blogger Biker Betty said...

You have many blogs. Not sure I'm posting to the right one. Wendy directed me here and I'm about ready for one of those mai-tai's, lol.    



At 9/04/2006 12:07:00 AM, Blogger Sabapaks said...

Gee my head is already spinning! I don't think a MaiTai would help me at this moment, but who knows, it might even straighten me out!
As for the guy who walked in a demanded money... that just shows how we all react to the very simple things in life.. we are so very sure that people are going to be violent in those situations that we give up with out a fight.. after all, it isnt our money necessarily that he was asking for!
I am here from Wendy/s casting Call saying Howdy to you.. and if you get confused, don't worry your site got some of us as well. But I am Jennifer aka Sabapaks aka Regina!    



At 9/04/2006 12:35:00 AM, Blogger Biker Betty said...

Hi Again, Over from Wendy's. Could I please get a Mai-Tai? I think I'm beyond Wendy's coffee and tea. Just a little, I don't drink and drive.    



At 9/04/2006 12:39:00 AM, Blogger Sabapaks said...

You did an all nighter the last time??? Oh man no wonder you need a MaiTai. I need a MaiTai just from hearing that!!
I told Betty that she was my last stop, but for sure you are.. if I drink a MaiTai, I wont be able to stand up any longer on these tired burning aching feet! Have you ever tried keeping up with a motorcycle?? Oh man are my dogs aching... all the way from Wendy's and back.    



At 9/04/2006 12:45:00 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

*passing out mai-tai's all around*

Regina, I only pulled an all nighter because I work all night anyways at a hotel (front desk) so I'm here anyway!

Betty, those other blogs of mine were only testruns when I had problems LOL I think I got them deleted now :)    



At 9/04/2006 02:06:00 AM, Blogger Biker Betty said...

That's a good idea to test things out on a spare blog. I will have to remember that. Well, I'm now off to bed. You are my last stop. It's been fun chatting with you and the others.    



» Post a Comment