MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





mini-vacation...NOT

I know it's only really early Wednesday morning! I only posted my T13 because I'll be off from work Wednesday Night, Thursday Night and Friday Night! Yay Me! I know you guys will miss me *wink wink* but I'll be back on Saturday Night. I'm trying to give you guys enough to keep busy until then. I guess I wont be able to post my Friday Feast until Saturday, because the new one isn't up yet! I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the week, I'll be unpacking, soooo...if anyone wants to zip on over to North Georgia to help me, I'd welcome you with open arms LOL *note* That is, unless you're a stalker!!!! See ya'll Saturday! *hugs*
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 9/02/2006 02:21:00 AM, Blogger WendyWings said...

Just swinging by to say hi I am home, but you are away now LOL
BTW Casting call is up and you will still have time to stop by I hope once you are home :)    



At 9/02/2006 11:01:00 PM, Blogger Melli said...

LOL! Well... I'm going on vacation NEXT Saturday -- so I guess I'll have to line up some posts now too? BOY! You're makin' it hard on the rest of us! hehehe... Hope ya had FUN!!!

Miss Wendy sent me!    



» Post a Comment